1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for aikohaku

May 8, 2009

1. I participated in the 2079 realms GO that aikohaku ran. It was a fantastic GO! Let us know when order was closed, submitted, arrived, and shipped out very quickly :) My items arrived perfect, and I would highly recommend! THANK YOU! :)

2. I was part of aikohaku's 2079 Realm GO. Everything was handled perfectly and efficiently. Updates were timely and my shoes were shipped out very soon after I paid the shipping invoice. I wouldn't hesitate being part of aikohaku's future GOs! Thank you very much for organizing this massive order! :)

3. I participated in a shoe GO by aikohaku and had a great experience. He kept me updated, all transactions were very smooth, he shipped the shoes out very fast after the last postage payment. Very happy with this seller.

4. I joined Aikohaku's 2079Realms GO. Everything went perfect, the updates, communication and shipping. I would gladly join again in the future.
      Thank you sooo much for hosting this incredibly massive GO. .:sumomo:

5. I participated in aikohaku's 2079 realms GO. Everything went perfectly. Thank you!

6. I also participated in aikohaku's 2079 Realms group order, everything went perfectly! Very well organized for such a huge GO, I would definitely join another. Thanks Alec!

7. I participated in aikohaku's GO and she was a great host! Everything went perfectly well. I would definitely recommend her. Thanks very much!

8. I participated in Aikohaku's 2079 Realms GO and Aikohaku was a pleasure to work with. Everything went smoothly, my items arrived quickly and we were kept well updated on the progress of the GO. I'd definitely work with Aikohaku again.

Thank you so much!

9. I was in the 2079 Realms group order as well. Would join another GO run by aikohaku without a second thought, it was wonderful. Thank you!

10. I joined aikohaku's 2079 Realm GO..this GO is very organized, well updated..communication was superb..will definitely join another GO without hesitaion :3
      great experience :DDDDD

11. I participated in aikohaku's 2079 realms GO and it was well organized and well run. Her updates were timely and we always knew what was going on with everything. My items were packaged well and shipped quickly. Thanks for a great GO! I would be glad to join another one run by her.

12. I took part in aikohaku DreamRealm GO with the pleasure. Everything passed very smooth. I'll participate again. Thanks.

13. I was in Aikohaku's 2079 realms GO, and everything went smoothly, shipping was fast and easy and everything showed up packaged securely! Thank you, Aikohaku! Would definitely join another GO of yours!

14. I was a part of aikohaku's gigantic 2079 Realms group shoe order, and I could not have been more pleased with it. We were kept well-informed and updated, and all the transactions and shipping went very smoothly. I would definitely do it all over again. Thank you, Alec!

15. I also was a part of the 2079 realms GO, basically ditto to all the other positive comments above, it was run very well and the shoes were amazing!

16. I participated in the 2079 Realms group shoe order and aikohaku dealt with everything swiftly and professionally. It was run so smoothly I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Thank you very much!!!!

17. I participated in Aikohaku's 2079 Realms GO and everything went so well. Communication was great, the order was handled smoothly and everything was perfect. I would definitely join another GO again. :) Thanks a lot!

18. I was also part of the 2079 Realms GO and immensely happy with how aikohaku handled it! Communication was perfect, the whole thing was very smooth and shipping was fast. I wouldn't hesitate to join another GO~ Thank you!

19. I participated in the 2079 Realms GO aikohaku ran, and it was flawless. Due to the nature of the GO, it was a very long process (I actually think it was over a year from when I joined until the order was ready to be placed!), but aikohaku handled everyone very well and was extremely professional in the handling of the order. Thanks so much, I would jump at the chance to participate in another GO run by aikohaku! :D

20. I was part of the 2079 GO too. Organization was great and communication wonderful.
      Everything went smoothly, and my shoes arrived in no time.
      Thank you very much for managing such a wonderful GO.
      I can only recomend aikohaku for any transaction.