1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Airs

Oct 14, 2010

1. Sold some items to Airs.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very very much! Kisses.^0^

2. This super sweet buyer purchased my Soom Beyla! :) Quick payment, excellent communication and pretty much a flawless transaction! I'm super happy with this sale and couldn't ask for anything more! Thanks again!

3. I did a faceup for Airs' Soom Tuff head. As always she is lovely to work with, friendly, prompt communication and super quick payment!
      Thanks you so much! And looking forward to work with her again!

4. Airs bought a Soom Yrie's fantasy parts from me and paid quickly. Good communications and she let me know when it arrived. Couldn't ask for a better transaction! Thank you!

5. Airs bought a Soom MD Keny from me. ^^ She is wonderful to work with, and it was a perfect transaction. Payment was done 2 times, a down payment and a later finishing payment, and she let me know why and when they were sent. ^^ She kept to the schedule, and was very patient throughout the waiting. She also let me know as soon as she got the package. ^^ I won't hesitate to do business with her again in the future, and would happily recommend her to anyone! ^^

Thank you so much for a smooth transaction, Airs! :D

6. I did more faceups for Airs. XD
      She is pleasant as always, I was given a lot of artistic freedom this time around and she is receptive to my ideas. I love working with her! Would definitely do it again.

7. I bought a pair of jointed hands from Airs and they are AMAZING! Great condition and arrived here EXTREMELY fast, especially for traveling from another country!
      Thank you so so SO much :D

8. I purchased a pair of White Skin Soom Jointed Hands from Airs. She was wonderful with communication and was also kind enough to keep me up to date every step of the way. The hands arrived just as specified and awesomely enough they fit wonderfully on the doll I wanted them for.

Very happy with them and very glad I decided to get the hands from Airs. Thanks so much for a great transaction, I'd definitely buy from you again!

9. I bought a Soom Nor head from Airs through a split she ran. Communication was excellent (prompt, clear, and friendly) and she shipped my head to me quickly after she got it. It was also packed very well.

This was a really pleasant transaction, and I would be happy to do it again. Thanks, Airs!

10. I participated in Airs Nor soom split, and I culdnt be more pleased.
      Airs is very nice, comunicates very well and answers quickly. She kept us informed on any news on the order :)
      Package was safely packed >w< and shipped fast.
      Airs was a really great host for the split and im very grateful for letting me join it.

Thank you so much! <3

11. I traded Airs my bloomers and jacket from 2011 fukubukuro bag for her yosd wig and msd shoes, packing and shipping was great and her enthusiaism in replies REALLY showed. Awesome person!

12. I bought two 1/4 DollZone dolls from Airs. It was a perfect transaction all the way through. The dolls were very well packed and communication was really great. I bought the dolls on a layaway and all the way through Airs was very friendly and sweet and a joy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate one minute to buy from her again.

Thanks for everything Airs. You were really awsome. :)

Dustbunnie

13. Positive feedback for Airs! She was a great buyer, very prompt and courteous~ I'd recommend her as a buyer!

14. She bought me a Dollheart Dopey set, sweet and kindly person, right transaction.A pleasure!!!

15. Airs commissioned me to make some clothing for her Zuzu. I could not ask for a better customer! She was always so much fun to talk to - friendly and so easy to work with! I highly recommend working with her - she is wonderful.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to working with you again! :D

16. Positive! - Airs and I just finished a trade, and I could not be happier with the result! Absolutely wonderful with communication and very quick with responses and answering questions! Just overall nice to deal with and made the transaction a pleasant one! Thank you so much for the wonderful trade! Would absolutely trade with again or buy from and would recommend others to do the same!

17. Airs ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

18. I joined Airs' split for a kid delf girl. Airs was incredibly nice, and always prompt in telling me information. I got my body home safe and quick. I would love to buy with/from Airs again.

19. Airs has been the perfect commissioner. Great with ideas, very understanding - helpful and very prompt through the entire process. Wonderful to work with and welcome back ANY time!

20. Airs was wonderful. I sold her a DD head, and payment was sent promptly. She was also very quick in replying to messages and was very friendly. I would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you very much! :D