1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akai Okami

Oct 28, 2008

1. Akai Okami bought a Shushu head from me and paid very fast and promptly. Excellent transaction and a highly recommended buyer~! A+

2. I purchased a Grey skin Pipos Cheshire from Akai Okami. The transaction and communication was tops, price was more than reasonable, and my new Cheshire came shipped in a well packaged box with quick shipping! I would be more than willing to do business with her again.

Thank you so much! :)

3. Akai sold me her Bobobie Ariel MSD floating head and gave her a new faceup for me. She listened to my wishes and asked questions about the details.

She keeps in good communication and sent messages about her status. She sent lots of pictures and even a picture of the package just before she mailed it and then gave me the tracking number. She was very careful with safe padding and the the BBB head arrived in perfect condition.

Would love to deal with her again. Many thanks!

4. Akai traded me a puki pongpong plus cash for my CH lj Mars. It was an awesome transaction as usual! She's so great to work with and has perfect communication. Pongpong was in perfect condition, and she sent extras along with her. All together ideal transaction. Thanks hun!!

5. Akai is made of awesome. Another amazing faceup (and other stuff), this time on my DZ Ray. She kept me updated with pictures during the process and sent prompt PMs. He came out as I imagined he would, but like 100x better. And she sent him back packed up really well and sent extras too. She does really, really great work!

DZ Ray faceup by Akai (AFTER):
      [​IMG]

BBB Ariel faceup by Akai:
      [​IMG]

6. I traded Akai an El-ss & Scar Shiwoo for her MNF Ruth + money. It was an excellent transaction and she was great with communication. I would definately love to do business with her again in the future. :)

7. I just bought and received a Little Junior Mars from Akai Okami. She was absolutely fabulous and I would never hesitate to purchase from her again. She shipped quickly and was extremely friendly throughout the entire transaction.
      She even included a little puppy for my new boy, so he would have a friend :)

8. Bought a Vampire Shiwoo head from Akai Okami. Wonderful seller! Absolutely thrilled with the head!

9. Bought a Soom MD Sphaler head w/default faceup, horns, and mireu ears. Everything arrived well packed (with a face protector to protect the faceup) and very quickly. Great communication as well. A real pleasure to do business with. :)

10. I bought a pair of Soom Heliot god master hands from Akai Okami and I have a really good feeling left about the whole transaction. Se replied to all pm's very fast, shipped my well-packed item quickly and is a friendly and sweet person. :3 :aheartbea

11. Sold a doll to her on short layaway, she finished payments early and was very polite the whole time. Thank you!

12. Just bought a WS Supergem male body from Akai Okami.
      Perfect transaction, couldn't have asked for a better seller;
      item was as described, packed wonderfully, and arrived super quick.
      I would definitely do business with her again!

:chocoheart

13. Akai Okami bought a pair of boots I was selling. She paid fast and also let me know when they arrived. :)

14. I just bought a Pipos Robin from Akai Okami. The whole transaction was flawless from start to finish. She shipped her lightning fast and everything was as described, and well packaged. Thanks Akai!

15. Akai Okami bought a Resinsoul Feng from me. She was extremely quick with payment and was very patient waiting for shipping during public holidays. Communication was prompt and very pleasant, and she let me know when doll arrived and the condition. All in all a very good transaction, it was such a pleasure to deal with someone so excited over their purchase XD I would definitely recommend her as a buyer!

16. Akai Okami bought an AA San off me. She popped me on a short term lay away which she ended up paying off early. She was fast with payment and never let communication drop. I hope she loves her new doll, and I recommend her to anyone.

Cheers!

17. I bought a pair of Soom MD WS Sphaler legs from Akai Okami. She was very pleasant to work with, and was accepting of my money order, even though it is more of a pain than paypal ^_^ Akai was very sweet to work with, and I definitely will again in the future! Very positive transaction!

18. Bought Akai Okami's SDF Annette. The transaction was flawless and the fastest BJD purchase outside of a meet I've ever had. We live near each other so we met locally to hand off the doll. She was packaged wonderfully. Akai is a pleasure to work with and comes highly recommended. :3 Would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

19. Akai Okami bought a headback from me and it was an excellent transaction thank you!

20. Thanks again to Akai Okami for another gorgeous faceup. This time she brightened up a BBB Sprite to perfection. Thank you! <3

[​IMG]