1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akai Okami

Oct 28, 2008

1. I recently participated in Akai Okami's Soom Breccia split for Breccia's paws. She kept wonderful communication and packaged and shipped the paws quickly once they arrived. This was a wonderful transaction and I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

Thanks so much!

2. I was one of the members in Akai Okami's Soom Breccia Split, and I couldn't be happier with how the whole transaction went! Great communciation throughout the whole process, and I received my items so quickly that I don't think I even had time to blink :)

Thanks!!!!

3. I purchased a Soom Dia head from Akai Okami and could not be more pleased with the transaction. Akain was very sweet and allowed me to do a short layaway. Shipping was very fast :) I would very happily purchase from Akai again. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction!

4. I joined Akai Okami's split for Soom Breccia's hands. Akai was wonderful throughout the entire transaction, was very prompt to reply to my PMs and very understanding when I was delayed with some of my own replies. She managed to save me more than 50% of the shipping estimate she gave me, and the hands arrived safely and well packaged.

Overall, I was very pleased with the entire split, and wouldn't hesitate to join another of Akai's splits, or to recommend her as a split leader to others.

5. Akai sold me her Iplehouse Louis boy on a short layaway. She is always great to work with. She shipped him out immediately after the last payment and packed him with care. He arrived safely and exactly as described. Many thanks!

6. Akai bought a DoT Sha from me. She was a excellent buyer who paid on time and always maintained - always kind and very polite- contact when a problem occur. She was very understanding and patient when informed it would take a few days to send the doll to her
      It would be a pleasure to trade with her again if needed!^^
      Thank you very much!

7. I bought a MNF Shiwoo Scar head from Akai Okami. She shipped her head fast with insurance and tracking and even changed the faceup a bit for me! Wonderful seller, would buy from again.

8. Recently did a GO for Dollzone With teh Lovely Akai Okami! Always wonderful to work with. <3 Oh..And a ton of face ups too. XD

9. I purchased a DZ Annie fullset from Akai for my daughter's birthday. Communication was constant and very friendly. She was so kind to even hold her for me in the beginning so I could talk to hubby about the perfect gift. She then shipped Annie out superfast, well-packaged, and even put a silver bow on for the big surprise!

Thanks again, Akai, for making this a truly epic birthday!

10. I purchased a LUTS Commander of Blue Knights body with the fullset clothes and accessories from Akai on a short layaway. Communication was excellent, and she was very kind and polite. He was shipped out at lightning speed, and arrived in pristine condition exactly as described. Working with her was a wonderful experience, I couldn't be happier, and would recommend her in a heartbeat.

11. Great transaction with Akai Okami, who purchased a head from me. Quick, friendly communication and immediate payment. Would gladly do business with again.

Thanks! :)

12. Akai Okami bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

13. Akai Okami bought an Oriendoll Il from me... great communication and prompt payment - thanks!

~perley

14. I just completed the layaway for Akai Okami's Soom Breccia. What a great seller! She is one of the most reasonable, considerate people I've ever purchased a doll from. I had a very specific request early on in the layaway process that she could have easily ignored but she didn't have a second thought about helping me out. I really hope I can deal with her again!

15. Akai bought a Angel of Dream Yu Luo from me, and the entire transaction went great. ^^ She had requested a short hold and paid right when she said she would. Communication was clear and friendly too! And I would definitely do business with Akai in the future if possible. Thanks again for such a nice marketplace experience!

16. Akai commissioned a faceup from me and everything went very well. Great communication, easy to work with, and fast payment!!! I highly recommend Akai :)

17. I purchased a AOD Yu Luo from Akai~ She held him for me and shipped him out very quickly. The communication was great! I couldn't be happier with this transaction! =) Would definitely buy from her again.~

18. Akai Okami, participated in a group order I hosted. She had fantastic communication, paid on time and was over all really easy to deal with! I def would work with her again. Thanks for participating in my GO~!

19. Responded to Akai Okami's WTB for a Soom Lami head. She was great to deal with, very polite, and payment was sent right away, let me know once the head arrived safely. Wonderful to sell to. Thanks!

20. I recently sold a wig to Akai Okami. Communication and payment were fast, and also very polite. Akai Okami was quick to let me know when the item arrived as well. I would love to have a transaction with this person again if the opportunity comes again. Thanks much! :)