1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akai Okami

Oct 28, 2008

1. Akai Okami bought an sdf boy body from me. She was excellent in communication and very fast with payment. I definitely recommend her and looking forward to future transactions

2. Akai Okami bought a SD crobidoll body from me and paid as soon as she could and was responding fast to messages sent as well. Overall it was a great transaction and hope your boy enjoys his new body :D

3. Akai Okami bought a SDF Cian head from me. Wonderful Communication, super fast payment, and an all-around joy of a transaction. I'd be thrilled to do business with her again.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy your new boy! :D

4. Akai bought a SOOM Aloa from me, and everything went perfectly! Friendly messages, swift payment, arrival confirmation... Everything was lovely. Thanks so much for adopting Aloa :D

5. Akai Okami bought a DZ body from me.
      Comunication was great and she paid promptly and informed me of when the package arrived!

Thank you!

6. I purchased a Sezz head from Akai Okami, and the transaction was one of the greatest I've had thus far! She was very patient and accommodating, and was willing to wait for about a week for me to confirm the shipping details with her. She sent the item out really fast, and even agreed to slip in aface mask for the head though she has already packed it up.

A highly recommended seller, and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you :D

7. I purchased a bobobie Weylin from Akai Okami and it was a great transaction and great communication would definitely work with her again ^_^

8. Excellent Feedback! <3

Akai Okami bought my LE pink BBB Nissa boy. From first PM to receiving the doll was under a week. Communication was excellent, payment was super fast and I was notified as soon as he arrived. I highly recommend Akai Okami as a buyer! Thanks so much!

9. Akai Okami traded her Cian to me, i'm so happy with the transaction. She was very friendly and quick to respond and shipped on the agreed date! Thankyou so much for helping me get one of my desired SDF dolls, I really did give up on having one until we traded!

10. I sold a Luts SSDF Body to Akai and everything went exceptionally well! Akai paid the layaway faster then expected,communication was prompt and super friendly, and Akai evenn let me know when the body was received. I would love to do business with again, and highly reccommend as a buyer. Thank you again!

11. I've bought an Elfdoll June on layaway from Akai Okami and she arrived safely today.:aheartbea
      Akai was very patient during the layaway, she carefully packed June up and even included some freebies!

Communication was fast and very friendly, this was a wonderful transaction.:fangirl:

:chocoheart Thank you for my beautiful June!:chocoheart

12. I bought a Ringdoll Carlos head from Akai Okami. Communication was good, she's very kind and friendly and shipped the head out fast and well-packaged.
      Shipping took a bit longer due to the holidays and I was getting antsy, but Akai Okami was very patient with me and did the best she could to help and reassure me.
      It was a perfect transaction, I would highly recommend her!

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

13. Akai Okami was great to work with. She purchased a few SD hoodies from me and it was an awesome transaction. She was quick to pay and communicate back and forth with me. Thank you, so much!

14. I sold a pair of eyes to Akai Okami. The transaction went great and communication was excellent. Would highly recommend her. n_n

15. Bought a Peaks Woods Goldie from Akai Okami on a layaway plan, she was wonderful to buy from and shipped her out quickly. She arrived packed super safe, thanks!

16. I sold urethane eyes to Akai all the transaction was perfect: fast payment and nice communication. Thank you very much !!

17. Purchased a Dollzone Megi SD head from Akai Okami. Communication was great, she shipped the very next day after I sent payment and head arrived 2 days later neatly bubble wrapped. Would certainly do business with her again.

18. I bought a little pukifee Ante from Akai Okam she arrived so quickly and packed perfectly...I would recommend her:fangirl:

19. I purchased a Soom Amber/Beryl hybrid on layaway from Akai Okami. She was an absolute delight to deal with, very understanding when one of my payments got delayed, shipped quickly and securely, and was all around a great seller! A+ transaction!

20. I purchased a Doll Chateau Hilary with her fullset outfit from Akai Okami. She was super sweet to deal with and answered all my questions. She shipped the doll out right away, and arrived in less than a week! I would definitely buy from Akai Okami again without hesitation. :3