1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Akara

Jul 25, 2011

1. Hello :)

I've bought a littlefee Chloe tan from Akara, and everything was perfect :) She is really friendly and respond quickly to all the message :) She send the dolls right away and the doll came home safetly in 3 days :)
      Thank you Akara <3

2. Super sweet person and buyer! Thank you for participating in the Lati Yellow split. :daisy

3. I bought a Latiwhite Cherny doll from Akara, she packed her very well in the original box with the COA, along with extra stuffing and a handwritten note:) She also kept up with communication, making sure I received her and she even offered to do the faceup for the doll! I would not hesitate to recommend her as both a good trader and a commission artist, she's really nice to talk to as well:)

4. Akara took part in my Fairyland split, and was very friendly and prompt with her payments, and let me know the instant her package arrived! Definitely recommended! :)

5. Akara took part in an Iplehouse split I organised, excellent communication, paid promptly and let me know as soon as her parcel arrived (surprise for her as I forgot to send her the tracking number :doh), pleasure to deal with her.

6. I've sold shoes from Fairyland to Akara. She's a fantastic person who paid fastly, a great communication.
      All was very positive !
      Thank you so much !

7. Akara bought PKF clothing from me.
      She paid very fast, the communication was flawless and she let me know when the item arrived. I would recommend her as a costumer! :)
      Thank you!

8. I commissioned Akara for some Pukifee clothing items. She did a wonderful job using only my descriptions as a guideline. The items are beautiful and everything was delivered without any issues at all. She kept me up to date every step of the way and was a pleasure to talk to. I would recommend buying from her anytime.

Thank you once more for the lovely work~

9. I commissioned Akara for an eye-opening mod on my doll, and it's absolutely beautiful! Akara was lovely to work with- great communication, very friendly, and amazing work. I should probably edit this post with a picture when I take one, because otherwise I'd be babbling away for ages trying to just verbally describe how beautiful my doll is now.

Akara really anticipated what I wanted well, and was really patient with me when I wanted the eyes to be opened more after the first time. I'm very grateful! The wait time was also very good- I received my doll's head back within a month of first shipping her out.

I definitely recommend Akara for eye mods :)

10. Akara bought a LTF faceplate from me, paid quickly and the communication was smooth and friendly, a good buyer, recommand to everyone!

11. Akara took part in the Lati split I hosted, her communication was always nice and friendly, she paid fast and kindly let me know when her parcel arrived. I can highly recommend her as a reliable split partner. Thank you for participating in my split! :)

12. I bought a Honey Delf Lolly from Akara, and she was such a sweetheart all the way through. We negociated a price and soon after I paid she shipped of my Lolly. She arrived safely, and is just a darling. I'm so happy I went through with this transaction.
      Thanks a lot Akara! :)

13. I was a member of Akara's split for a couple of pukifee faceplates. Prompt and super friendly conversations as always, kept me updated on the order, confirmed payments and sent my items quickly and as promised. I have had a few transactions with Akara before and it would be my pleasure to do so again! Thanks so much!

14. This sweet lady bought an outfit for me and the whole transaction went so smoothly. Thank you so much and your girl looks lovely in it :)

15. I bought from Akara a Latin White Cherny Doll. She shipped the Doll very fast and Cherny is so sweet. She have no yellowing or somthing. She sewing me a dress for her and its so beautiful. Akara give it to me as a gift with her. Thank you so much for all and this esay transaction. :)

16. I have bought puki face-plates from akara, nice communication fast shipping and thanks again for doing business:)

17. I am leaving positive feedback for Akara. She hosted a Pukifee Rin fullset split. I purchased several items in the split. Akara was very well organized and had great communication over the course of the order/wait period/shipping. The items were carefully packed as well.

18. Akara made a great split for Pukifee Rin, i got the Rin Outfit and Wolf ears and feet. All was perfect, she is really friendly and very fast in answering questions.
      I got every notice for the order, waiting time, shipping to her and shipping to me.
      Better a split can not work. =)

Thanks a lot Akara for the great work =)

19. I bought a custom head from Akara. She is amazing. Super nice, fast secure shipping. Great emails. Thank you!!!

20. Bought a wig from her and she was quick to respond to any messages and very friendly. The wig was packaged nicely and looked even better in person! Would not hesitate to buy from again!