1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for akasora ^^

Jun 19, 2008

1. Akasora joined a Leeke GO with me, she was very friendly, prompt in payment and just a very nice fun person to have in my GO! Thanks so very much! Becky

2. I bought a Crobidoll Yeon-Ho head from akasora and I have to say that she is one of the nicest people I've come across in the hobby so far! She went to so much trouble to get shipping qoutes for me and her communication was fantasic throughout. She had him shipped quickly and he arrived really well packaged and in perfect condition. I'm so happy with him and the transaction as a whole. I can not recommend akasora enough, she is a wonderful seller! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much! <3

3. Wonderful to deal with, I was the seller. Would totally work with again!

4. I sold to akasora -it was such a pleasant experience. I would definitely do businesses with her again!

5. I purchased a Leeke Mabel from Akasora and got her today. She was packaged well and as described. Super cute. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction and such friendly communication!

6. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communicate with. Thank you. A+++

7. I made a purchase through akasora and she was wonderful to have a transaction with! She replied quickly to my questions and PMs and the transaction went smoothly. The shipping was very swift and the box arrived carefully packaged ^_^ She had a lovely sense of humor and was a delight to talk to~ I wouldn't hesitate doing future transactions with her :D

8. I bought a Dollga wig from akasora. The transaction went smoothly and the wig arrived super quick. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks and Happy New Year!! :)

9. akasora purchased from our&#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. She was so nice during the whole process. Very friendly, very patient even the package has been delayed too much time. Thank you so much dear akasora. Highly commend her~!

10. Akasora bought a Glot wig from me. Communication was great and she promptly let me know when the wig arrived. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

11. I bought a Luts pink wig from Akasora. Communication was great and shipping was fast! The wig was as described and in perfect condition. Would buy from again!

12. Bought a wig from Akasora! Wonderful condition! Fast shipping! Thank you !

13. i had a great custom order placed by akasora
      communication is excellent as well as payment being on time.
      thank u agian:aheartbea

14. I bought a Volks FCS body from Akasora. The transaction was wonderful from start to finish. She's so nice, and she gave me a FANTASTIC price! Thank you, Akasora!!! :)

15. Akasora has joined the herd! she bought a pair of Faun legs from me and the whole transaction was wonderful, thank you so much!!!

16. Akasora participated in my sixth Pale Blossoms Glass Eyes group order and everything was simply divine. Great communication and swift payments make for a great transaction every time and I would definitely consider doing business with them again.

:bcake:pcake Thankies!! :pcake:bcake

17. I sold a pair of shoes to akasora - super prompt payment, communications, very pleasant. Thanks for the great transaction! :)

18. Akasora ordered Sato FCS through me. She is a very reliable buyer, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :)

19. Perfect transaction with akasora who purchased a doll outfit from me. Payment was very fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

20. I bought an Volks SD13 size old Japanese style Sato welcoming outfit from akasora some days ago and i'm more than happy to have had the chance to dealing with her ^^. Always so nice and fast answering and even faster sending the package to me ( without forgetting to let me know that she had send the package ).

I'm sure that if i have another chance in future and she allows me, i will gladly deal with her without any doubt.

Thank you so much sweetie !!