1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for akasora ^^

Jun 19, 2008

1. Akasora bought a wig from me, and everything went smoothly! She paid quickly and let me know when the wig arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :D

2. I was in a Soom Ai/Afi split run by akasora. Everything went absolutely perfectly~ She pm'd us every time she got an update from Soom, and then some. Shipped everything out super fast. Would definitely join a split with her again -^^- Highly recommended~!
      Thanks so much!
      ~ <333333

3. Akasora ran a SOOM split that I took part in. She was great with communication and once the items arrived I got my part of the order really fast. Thanks so much for running this! I would participate in a GO or a split run by her again. Highly recommended!

4. I was in a Soom Ai split run by akasora. Everything went wonderfully! Excellent communication, prompt PM's, fast notification, prompt shipping and even more PM's to make sure I got the items. Thanks so much!!

5. I bought Yo-SD Papi from akasora. She's so nice and made very smooth transaction.
      Papi came to me very fast in great condition.>w<
      Thanks you very much~!!:aheartbea

6. I participated in akasora's Soom Afi split. She was very efficient and helpful. Her communication was excellent shipping was prompt and the oufit arrived in perfect conditon and very well packaged!!

I would happily do business with her again. Thank you so much !!!!!

7. I bought a Kaelin body from akasora:) She was very friendly to deal with, answered pms promptly and kept me up to date with everything:)

The body arrived well packed and is absolutely perfect for the head I intend to hybrid it with:D I could not be happier with the transaction^^ I would highly recommend her to everyone:aheartbea

8. Super Positive! I joined a Soom split that akasora ran and I've never felt so well informed! The communication was so awesome, lots of updates and photos and scans, yes, scans! She thought of everything, it was amazing. akasora is a wonderful split leader!

9. just got my cute little sleepy ai head from her, she packaged it well and shipped it super fast! id endorse akasora any day of the week! :)

10. did another wig commission for akasora
      i love working with u.. thank u so much for being such an awesome buyer <3

11. Purchased a wig in a split, and everything went very smoothly. Wig arrived in perfect condition and communication was always there :) Thanks!

12. I bought Amber dress from Akasora.
      She was very pleasant to deal with, very informative and highly communicative!
      Information about the dress was accurate, shipping prompt.

Defenetly positive!
      Thank you again!

13. I participated in an Afi split run by akasora and she kept me updated. When my package was delayed she looked into it at the P.O. it arrived today and was well packaged, thanks again!

14. I purchased a Volks outfit from akasora & the transaction was faulous :) Fast, secure shipping. Items in pristine condition. Thanks so much once again :)

15. akasora bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

16. Akasora and I did a trade and it worked out wonderfully. She is such a nice person, met me in a convenient location and I am very happy with the Jessica body. Highly recommend this very personable person.

17. Yet another wonderfull transaction with Akasora~
      I bought a pair of Soom Amber eyes this time. Everything went wonderfully~
      They were in beautiful condition, and she shipped them super fast.
      I would definitely keep doing business with her.
      ~<3

18. I bought a Soom Teenie Gem CW Genderless body from Akasora, and it was a great transaction :) Communication was fast, as was shipping, and the body was just as described, if not better; I'm so happy to have a body for my floating head! <3
      I would love to deal with her again :)

19. I sold akasora a migidoll ryu head and sd 13 body - she was great to deal with, fast payment, great communictaions and extremely understanding with an issue on the body when it arrived - great buyer and I would not hesitate to do business with her again - thanks!