1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for akasora ^^

Jun 19, 2008

1. akasora bought a hoody dress from me, payment and communication were super fast, A great buyer, she even let me know wen the items had arrived!! I highly recomend akasora and would gladly partake in another transaction with her :)

2. I purchased a dress from Akasora, and everything was awesome. She let me do a short layaway, and then shipped it super fast.
      Thank you! ^^

3. akasora purchased a volks rose/bianka head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

4. akasora commissioned me for a face up. Everything went fine, package sent on time, nice in PMs and let me know when the head arrived back, thanks! :)

5. I partial traded with Akasora and she is a pleasure to deal with. She is very kind to drive to the post office to check exact shipping rates for me and too kind to upgrade shipping approach without extra charge. The items arrived very fast and are in great condition as described. She also responsed to pm very promptly. She is very helpful and understanding when I couldn't find some items from the set she traded with me due to I accidentally misplaced these items. Will definitely transact with her again. Thank you so much for everything.

6. I bought Glati hooves from Akasora. She is very easy to deal with and very nice person. I would definetely buy from her again. Communication was quick and lovely. I can just recommend her! :aheartbea

7. I bought a Soom Appini body + kitty parts from akasora, and I can say that the transaction was superb! She was very nice to deal with, accommodated my requests, and answered all my questions. She is willing to extend her help to the best that she could. I would definitely recommend her to everyone. I hope I will be able to transact with you again soon. :) Thanks a lot!

8. I bought from her a lovely Migidoll Ryu head. Transaction was flawless and shiipin was really fast. The best!

9. Akasora took part in my second NDoll group order and there was smooth sailing the whole way. Great with communication and on top of payments, this was a pleasant transaction and I cannot recommend her enough~

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

10. I sold a Volks body to akasora and the transaction was great! She paid right away, communication was clear and friendly and as a bonus I had the pleasure of handing her the doll in person and chatting for a while since I happened to be in town. Always lovely to meet another sane and reliable person in this hobby! Thanks!!

11. Akasora recently participated in my Crobidoll GO. She was patient and understanding when I told her it might be canceled, or take a long while since an event had just passed. Her communication is superb as she responded quickly to all my pms and hr payments quick. A pleasure and joy to deal with. Thanks so much. ^^

12. i bought a pair of tiny soom heads form akasora
      lovely person to deal with
      fast shipping
      thank you so much

13. I bought an outfit and a wig from Akasora. The communication was friendly and informative, and she sent a picture of the receipt to show that the items had been shipped which I really appreciated. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction ^__^

14. Akasora participated in my split for D. Charlotte's outfit. She was an absolute dream to work with - made all payments on time, kept great communication throughout the entire transaction, and was always polite and professional.

This was my first time running a split with multiple split partners, and I consider myself very lucky to have had Akasora be a part of it. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in future.

15. I bought an Amber head and tail from Akasora, and this is most considerate and friendly seller ever. She show consideration to all my needs and do exatly as I want. Wery nice person, highly recommended!

The head and the tail was package wery well, I get it in the shortest time totally safe. Condition of items is also very good, just as Akasora shown in her selling thread. And the head comes with a pare of wonderful eyes, it was such a great surprise for me.

Now I'm very happy, I have all of the Amber parts and can already assemble my own beautiful Amber boy ^^ Thank you, Akasora!

16. Akasora responded to my WTB for a Soom Ai faun tail, the whole transaction was wonderful an it arrived quickly an safely. Thanks!

17. I bought a MSD maria from akasora. Good seller. Quick response. Thank you very much^^

18. I sold a K-doll Kael.
      The transaction was perfect, she paid fast and always were good and nice comunication.
      She is a great person to deal with.

100% recommended buyer!!!

Thanks a lot!!!! ^_______________^

19. I bought a Volks F-38 head via layaway from akasora. She was awesome~ She was understanding with all the chaos in the beginning and kept in communication. The head came just as described and I love him! Thank you very much~! I'd happily work with her again.

20. Purchased a yoSD dress from akasora.
      Very pleasant and smooth transaction.
      Would buy from again ^_^