1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alexisbears

Dec 1, 2010

1. I bought a PukiPuki Sheep hat (by Lalatroop!) from Alexisbears... Alexis is really sweet, fun to work with, and the package got here REALLY quickly! I was expecting it to take a LOT longer from overseas. I love working with Alexis, and I'd do business with her again, ANYTIME! :)

Thanks!

Chris

2. Oh whooops, I left feedback for the wrong person >.<
      This was meant or somebody else, sorry !!! I'm still awaiting what I purchased from Alexis !
      Once again, So sorry! !!

3. Alexisbears bought a LTF wig from me - she was such a sweetheart! Thank you so much!

4. :aheartbea Finally, my package is here ! This time I'm giving feedback to the right person haha !
      [​IMG]I bought an immensely adorable set of lati clothes for my Lati girls from alixisbears, and it arrived perfectly today ! ! :) Thankyou so muchhhh !
      I would so happily do business with her again.
      [​IMG] :)
      [COLOR=#ee82ee]
      [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff3366]x [/COLOR]:cake:[FONT=Verdana][B][COLOR=#ff0099] HeartShapeSugarCake[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][B][B][B][B][B] :cake: [COLOR=#ff3366]x[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

5. Alexis bought a doll from me and i'm very glad i could make her happy with her dream doll.
      the whole transaction went very smoothly and she was very easy to communicate with and very friendly! she let me know right away when she received the doll which i really appreciate. i would gladly do business with her again and recommend her to anyone!
      thanks Alexis and enjoy your new dolly :)

6. alexisbears sold me a limited leeke wig :) Communication was friendly all the way, wig shipped fast and I'm super happy with it :D Thanks so much ^^

7. I sold a Unoa hybrid to alexisbears. Throughout the transaction she was very friendly, answered all PMs promptly, paid right away and then let me know once her doll arrived ( after a very lengthy shipping time!) An excellent international transaction, thank you again! :)

8. alexisbears answered my WTB for a pair of Pukipuki hands. Perfect communication, quick to ship, and the hands were well packed. I'd happily buy from her again anytime! Thanks so much!

9. I sold her an Unoa faceplate and headback, a wonderful buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

10. Alexisbears bought minifee body from me and the transaction was perfect! She communicated well, paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived! I highly recommend her as buyer and seller. :3 I highly recommend her!

11. FANTASTIC to do business with! She personally found me after answering a WTB. She went all the way to the post office to check prices for me during the holidays. Such good communication, very friendly, and the doll arrived in such good packaging. Would go through it all again!

12. Alexisbears bought a faceplate from me and this was a very smooth and flawless transaction! :D
      Communication was great. She's polite, sweet and friendly. Paid super fastl!! :thumbup
      And let me know when the package arrived. ;)
      Thank you so much!!! :)

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!:aheartbea

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

13. I sold a Littlefee body to alexisbears! She was absolutely wonderful to deal with and easy to contact. I'd highly recommend her to anyone. Thanks again! :)

14. Perfect transaction. Alexis bought LTF Lewi from me on layway. She is realy kind and friendly person, very patient and understanding buyer. Payment were made on time or even faster. Thank you again :aheartbea

15. I bought a Littlefee Ante from Alexis and I couldn't have asked for a better person to buy from. She was prompt with communication and friendly the whole way through. Ante came packaged incredibly well, exactly as described and was sent some very generous extras. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Alexis again. She's an absolute gem and a sweetheart! Thank you, so much Alexis!!!!!

16. alexisbears bought YoSD outfit from me. She's great buyer, fast payment and very polite. She also letting me know when she received the package as I requested. I highly recommend alexisbears!!!

17. Alexisbears bought a Lati White from me, and she was as awesome as usual! :) Communication was fast and friendly, and she paid quickly. Alexis also let me know when Belle arrived. :aheartbea I would work with Alexis again, anytime! :)

Chris

18. Alexisbears bought a Puki outfit from me and she was awesome to deal with. We had a great chat, she paid immediately and also let me know when the package arrived. I'm looking forward to work with her again. Five star buyer! *****

19. Alexisbears bought a MNF Corset from me. She was lovely to deal with, communication was prompt and friendly at all times and she paid immediately. A recommended buyer! Thank you!

20. I purchased a beautiful tiny BJD from Alexis. I couldn't ask for better service, packaging and shipping were spot on. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!!!