1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alicethorn~!

Aug 19, 2007

1. alicethorn bought a kond yosd outfit from me.
      payment was made on time and the transaction went smoothly.
      A+ buyer :D

2. Alicethorn bought a Yo-SD jacket from me. Her payment was prompt and she was super easy to work with. I would recommend her as a buyer certainly!

3. Got a bunch of puki stuff from alicethorn, they arrive quickly and in great condition. Communication was great. Thank you :)

4. I commissioned two bags from Alicethorn (a jellyfish and a butterfly!) , and they both look WONDERFUL. The craftsmanship is very clean and Mindy is splendid to work with! She kept well in touch with me and updated frequently. The items were packed well, and arrived safe and sound. I would love to work with you again someday~ Thanks!!

5. alicethorn bought a bear coat from me.send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks very much! ^0^

6. I purchased some AIW dolls/outfits from alicethorn and the transaction was great!

7. alicethorn purchased an item from my MP thread. Everything went really well, and I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

8. alicethorn is a wonderful and polite buyer, she bought two hairbands from me and even though we had a small miscommunication, she was very cool with it, i'ld love to business with her again!

9. i had a wonderful commission with alicethorn <3
      A+ communication
      A+ payment
      A+ overall

thanks so much again!!!

10. alicethorn bought a hoodie from me and the transaction went great! Communication was good, payment was quick, and I would definitely do business again. Thank you so much! :)

11. I recently sold some MSD stockings to alicethorn and couldn't be more pleased! Communication was great and payment was very prompt. I highly recommend her, and would sell to alice again in the future. Thank you so much for the easy and nice transaction. :)

12. The Lovely :aheartbeaAlicethorn:aheartbea bought a msd sized cape form me. Wonderful Communication, Highly Recommended!!!!:aheartbea A+++++

13. alicethorn bought MSD-clothing from me. Everything went smoothly, she paid immediately and was so kind to inform me when it arrived. Very nice transaction and friendly contact, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

14. I brought some cute little clothes from alicethorn, she was really fast with replying to my message and got my items shipped out right away.
      She was a pleasure to buy from (:

15. alicethorn bought a Delf sleeping Harang head from me. She was so lovely to work with. Communication was great, and always friendly. Once we had agreed on all the sale details, payment was promptly sent. She also let me know when the box arrived to her safely, which is always so nice. I would be more than happy to work with her again anytime, and I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thank you so much!

16. Alicethorn bought many clothes from me, she was a lovely customer, payment was quick and she updated me on the arrival of clothes. It was a great transaction ^^ Thank you.

17. I traded my Dollzone outfit for three of alicethorn's hand-sewn outfits. She was super quick to respond to me and sent the outfits quickly. They were packaged awesomely and she even included some little props for my new boy to hold. Her clothes fit wonderfully and while her photos of her clothes looks beautiful; the clothes look even better in person! I'm really considering buying more clothes from her in the future. A+ seller!

18. Alicethorn bought some headbands from me. Payment was prompt & she let me know once they got there. Thanks so much!

19. &#8203;&#8203;alicethorn &#8203;&#8203;&#8203;&#8203;bought a pair of Dollmore MSD pumpkin pants from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the pants! :)

20. I did a trade with alicethorn for an outfit, a panda shirt, and some boots. ^^ They are all so very cute and in fantastic condition! Alicethorn is super friendly and great to work with! Fast shipping as well and packed very nicely! She also included some extras as well. I would highly recommend her and gladly work with her again.