1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alik

Mar 13, 2010

1. :aheartbeaAlik is a wonderful seller!:aheartbea
      I had bought some parts from her, and there ended up being a sizing issue. She was very quick to respond to my PMs and we were able to reach an agreeable remedy to the situation in a very timely manner.
      I would not hesitate to buy from Alik again! :)

2. I sold a Ringdoll Lucifer head to Alik. It was a very easy and pleasant transaction. Communication was easy and friendly. Payment was timely. Everything was just so easy :D
      I would not hesitate about doing business with her again in the future.

3. I bought two heads from alik (Soom Nephelin and Dolomi) and had a very positive experience ^^ She accepted layaway and was very patient and easy to deal with. Recomended!

4. I sold a Elfdoll Soah to Alk. All payments were paid on time and no problems. From the transaction were only positive emotions. :thumbup

5. Another group order smoothly conducted by Alik! She was very communicative all the time and handed the item to me on a meeting. Recommended!

6. I've traded an Elfdoll Vivien for a Soom Chrom with Alik and everything was perfect! I've got the item fast and everything was ok! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again! A+ trade! <3

7. It's starting to become redundant lol Alik commissioned be for another doll face up and was very patient, provided me with all the information needed and the payment was fast and clear.

Also, in the same transaction I took the opportunity to buy a few BJD clothes and some jewelry from her, which she sent to me together with the BJD head she wanted me to paint. Everything came very well packed, and her work with BJD props is impecable. I wouldn't think to buy again!

POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!

8. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from Alik, and the transaction went wonderfully. :) Her communication was always friendly, and she was up front about the fact that she wouldn't be able to ship the head right away. The package was clearly addressed, and the head was very well packed, so it arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. (^_^)

9. Alik hosted a Group Order on Supiadoll website and I've got a Supia Rosy head in this order! She was a great dealer and everything went perfectly good! I wouldn't hesitate joining group orders with her again!

10. Alik bought boots and a wig from me. Payment and delivery was fast as always :)

11. Positive! :)
      Alik joined a GO in Alice's Collections that I was hosting and everything was great! She paid promptly and the answers were always fast and nice! We had the order in layaway and she paid fast with no delay! I wouldn't hesitate having her in another hosted order! <3

12. I had a very pleasant transaction with Alik. She purchased my lovely eLuts Chiwoo. Alik was a joy to work with.

13. Great Transaction with Alik ^__^! She bought my luts delf boy body and the transaction was very fast and perfect ^_^
      Very recommended :aheartbea

14. Alik bought a Soom R Puss head from me. Communication was fast, and so was payment. There were a few issues we had to work with, but everything went well. She let me know right away when the head arrived. Thanks again for buying this head from me (:

15. Sold a Soom Shale to Alik. Very smooth transaction, fast payment and good communication.

16. I responded to Alik's thread for a split on a Dollshe guy. Prompt and super friendly communication, confirmed payments, as well as kept me updated through the long wait from Dollshe. Once our guy came in, there was an issue from the company which Alik handled very well and had resolved in no time. My package came quickly and as promised. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction. Thanks so much!

17. Alik purchased a Volks DWC head from me on layaway. She was prompt with payments, kept me updated with pms, and let me know when the head arrived safely. :)

18. Alik bought a Volks DWC 02 head from me.
      Great communication and easy to deal with. Recommended!
      Thanks for perfect transaction! :)

19. I bought a Soom MSD girl body from Alik and had a wondeful buying experience.
      Everything was very well packed and comunication was super friendly!
      Would love to buy again from her in the future. :)
      My girl and I thank you alot! ;)

20. I bought a few items at a GO Alik hosted .
      And it was just perfect!
      Always giving notification about order .
      Always helping some questions.
      I will probably went on a deal with her again !
      And I recommend.