1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alington

Sep 29, 2009

1. I bought a super beautiful Volks dress from Alington and she packed very well with a cute little dress together as a gift. Everything was smooth and happy so 100% want to do business again with her.Thank you so much!:)

2. I received a Peaks Woods WU Lottie in trade from Alington. She was amazing during the entire process, so knowledgeable and helpful. I also bought a DH dress from her as well. The transaction was perfect! Thank you!

3. Alington Bought a couple of SD outfit from me. The transaction was great. Fast payment and she also letting me know when the package is arrived. She such a lovely buyer, Would love to deal with her again :)!

4. I purchased my Peak Woods Human Flowne head from Alington and it was a perfect transaction. She sent it the very same day I paid, it was well packed and even had a couple of little surprises packed in there for me. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her or doing business with her again.

THANK YOU ALISON!! :dance

5. alington and I traded SD clothes. She was lovely to deal with - great communication, posted the items quickly and even included something extra in the package. Highly recommended!

6. Sold a fullest Doll Chateau Verna to her, quick payment and a smooth transaction overall. I am glad to have helped give new life to your doll and hope she brings you much joy.

7. I bought 2 dresses from alington, it's the 2nd time to do bussiness with her,fast shipping always and couldn't be happier with the whole transaction, she is a great seller to deal with :D Thank you so much!

8. I purchased a Doll Chateau Erica head from alington. It was an absolute perfect transaction!! She communicated quickly and shipped super fast, the head was exactly as described,she is really a delight to work with. I would not hesitate to purchase from her again, as a matter of fact I am stalking her sales thread..

9. I sold a Volks SwD Nono to Alison, and it was a great transaction from start to finish - super-quick payment, friendly communication, and she was just a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended! xo

10. I just purchased and received a body from Alison and it was a flawless transaction. She is very nice to work with and ships promptly. Thanks Alison!! Shirley in NC

11. Alison purchased my Peakswoods Naomi from me. :) She paid right away, was fantastic with communciation, and let me know when the doll arrived safely. My only regret about this transaction is that we weren't able to meet in person as we had originally planned. She's so charming in her pm's that I know I'd adore her in real life!

12. I don't think I've ever actually dealt with a sweeter person, to be honest. She was kind right from the get-go, sent pictures when asked for them, and even sent way more extras than I could have asked for. <3 Everything was totally wrapped safely, and package came unharmed and nothing damaged. Everything that arrived was in wonderful condition as well.

13. alington bought a Dollzone Anita from me and the transaction was lovely from start to finish. She paid promptly, was very friendly in conversation, and let me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!

14. I sold DH outfit to alington and couldnt behappier with how the sale went. Everythings went smoothly and I would recommend alington to all. Thank you so much!

15. I had a perfect trade with Alington!

I saw that she had a thread up for Into the Woods Yeru, and I offered to trade. Alington's communication was very prompt and extremely friendly; and being local, we got together to trade the next day!

I am very happy with my lovely little Ante and the entirety of the trade process. I would recommend Alington very highly for trades or any other transaction here on DoA! <3

16. Alington bought my Iplehouse Asa head from me, lovely person and keeps in touch with anything I needed! Thank you so much and enjoy her :)

17. l sold an Iplehouse gown to Alington. It was a perfect transaction all around. Negotiations were easy, she paid promptly and notified me when the outfit arrived. While the item traveled across the country we enjoyed a very pleasant conversation. I would do business with Alington anytime. Highly recommended!

18. I sold a doll to arlington and the translation was very smooth, friendly, and professional. Communication was great! I would gladly work with her again! Thank you for everything!

19. Just had a wonderful transaction with alington. I purchased and Iple Erica head from her and she communicated very well, shipped quickly, packed things very securely and included some extras. A wonderful transaction from start to finish. I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you!

20. I have bought a DC Verna head from Alington, the transaction was perfect, thanks again!