1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alington

Sep 29, 2009

1. Positive feedback :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

I did a partial trade of a sq-labs head +money with Alington for a wonderful Peak woods sir tin doll.
      The whole trade from start to finish was wonderful and Alington was always very quick to communicate (and fun to talk with;)) and she provided beautiful pictures of the doll I was receiving.
      We shipped the same day and the doll I received is perfect in every way and I would happily do a transaction with Alington again and highly recommend her.:thumbup
      Thank you so much Alington!:hug:

2. GREAT TRADE!!!

alington
      traded with me for her glass eyes. She added second pair as a gift for me :)
      I'm so happy with this trade, I was looking for eyes like that for a long time :)
      My doll looks great with them :)
      [​IMG]
      She was so amazing to deal with.
      So positive and nice all the time :)
      Thank you for the opportunity of such a great trade :) :)

3. Alington Bought an Sq-labs head from me :) She was an absolute pleasure to sell to! She was quick with payment, as well as feedback :) I would be honored to sell to her again! Thank you SO much and hope your daughter loves her new doll :) Hugs!

4. I bought a Minifee Marcia head from Alington. The head was shipped super fast and communication was amazing.
      Thank you so much!!! and thanks for the little extras! :)

5. Purchase a beatiful dollheart dress from alington and the transaction went great! Perfect communication, fantastic packing job, just excellent all around :D:D:D

6. alington bought a little pair of feet from me. She was great at responding and paid right away. Thanks :D

7. Alington bought a 2nd hand kimono from me. Was pleasant and easy to deal with. Paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived. Good transaction!

8. I bought beautiful dressess from alington and it was perfect transaction. she is so kind person!

9. Arlington bought an outfit from me, she paid promptly and kept me updated when she got the outfit. Great buyer.

10. Purchased a beautiful Dollheart ensemble from Alington. Great communication and super fast shipping! I was very pleased with this transaction. Thanks so much!:D:D:D

11. I bought a few Code Noir wigs from her website and had wonderful service. Fast shipping and she checked in with me to make sure I was happy with the items. If I buy more code noir it will be through her.

12. I bought a Dollheart Lati yellow outfit from Alington and she was lovely to work with! Very patient and helpful, fast and well packed shipping, and even sent little extras! I would definitely do business with her again, and if I do buy anything from Code Noir it will be through her!

Thank you so much! ^.^

13. alington answered my Wanted-to-Buy thread for the outfit I was looking for, the "Modern Forest Suit" set from Angell-Studio that had been sold out for a while. The transaction was perfect and now I can add this wonderful dress to my collection. Thanks. :D

14. alington bought a dollfie dream from me. Communication with her was fast and friendly. She was able to send her payment right away and she let me know that the doll arrived safely. Wonderful buyer, highly recommended. Easy and hassle-free transaction. I would gladly do business with her again.

15. I sold a DDS Mariko to alington and it was a lovely transaction! payment and communication were prompt and the whole experience flowed and went very smoothly! A+++ seller!

16. alington purchased a kimono set from me and the transaction went perfectly! She paid quickly and communicated excellently. Highly recommended buyer!

17. I purchased a Planetdoll Emma from Alington. She messaged me on my WTB thread, and after that she responded quick and friendly, and showed me all the details about the doll. She met up all my requests, and send her out very quick. All in all a wonderul transaction, would defenitely buy from her again, thanks so much! :)

18. I sold Volks' DD Mariko set to alington. Great communication and prompt payment. Glad I could help you complete your Mariko set. :)

19. I purchased @alington 's FoF Lady Alice doll from her, and everything is perfect! I recieved the doll today, after she shipped out on Friday.

Her photos and images of the doll showed everything very accurately, and clearly, and her descriptions were spot on. She was quick to respond to my inquiries, and was very kind and pleasant to deal with.

Paying was super easy, and the doll shipped out quickly, and arrived very shortly to my home. She even included great extras with the sale, I couldn't be happier!

Overall fantastic seller, would gladly buy items from her again.

20. I traded my Iplehouse Soa head and my face up for one head for Doll Leaves body from alington and the transaction could not have been more delightful! Perfect communication Fast shipping, Body in perfect condition!
      Thank you so much! ♥