1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alison_sky

Apr 11, 2008

1. I commissioned alison for a faceup for my Toppi - yokun - okitasouji~
      she really did a fantasitic job on them !!!A__A
      the lines are really soft..
      she's easy to communicate with also~~~~~~~
      shes bought face cap for me from HK and sent it with my babies to me ^___^
      really sweet~
      THANK UUUU SOO MUCH!!~
      超级感谢呢~~

2. Alison did a really awesome face up for my boy again!
      would definitely recommend her~ =D

3. Alison-sky did my pudding's FU for me! She was very fast and I am happy with her work! Thank you!

4. alison_sky bought a set of Super Gem feet and human leg parts (from the Beryl full set) from me. Payment was quick and communication was very friendly! Great buyer! :)

5. I sold a doll to alison_sky, she's really nice,
      smooth transaction, great buyer

6. I commissioned Alison for a faceup on my Jinwoo boy
      Though it took her a while to finish the faceup and send my boy back he looks amazing!
      Her work is beautiful~

7. I commissioned Alison to do my first doll's faceup, I couldn't be happier!
      The faceup was beautiful, the details were absolutely wonderful!
      She's very nice ;o; and an excellent artist!
      Highly recommended <3

8. Commissioned Alison to paint my MD Ryu and she did wonderful. I Absolutly Love him...she was Great with conmunication and great to work with.

9. Alison painted my Luts Frey and he's far more beautiful than I could have imagined. Amazing artist.

10. I asked alison for a makeup comission for my ryu and it was more than awesome to dealing with her .

So nice and kind when talking to me ^^.. so fast giving my boy an awesome makeup and more than faster returning him to me with extra care ^^ !!

I can only say good things for her .. not only a really kind and professional person but also.. a magnificent painting skills as well !! I will gladly deal with her in the future ( i will do for sure if she accepts me again for a comission XD ) .

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !! Trent is perfect thanks to you !!

11. I purchased an Uhui head from alison_sky and the transaction went very smoothly :) She was friendly and quick to reply to all PMs ^^ She shipped him fast too and he arrived very well packaged!! alison_sky was a pleasure to buy from and I fully recommend her to anyone!! :)

12. I bought a pair of SOOM MD heliot hooves from alison_sky. She had great, fast communication and the hooves arrived fast and in pristine condition. They were packaged with a lot of care. Couldn't be more happy. Thanks again!

13. alison_sky did an awesome job for my boy's face-up, the details were absolutely wonderful
      thanks again <3

14. alison_sky painted two MNF heads for me and they were perfect and so well painted! Thank you so much!

15. I commissioned alison for a faceup for my Dollshe Saint.
      Your work is wonderful and very good communication.

I love your faceups! :aheartbea

16. i bought a R. Heliot head from Alison. she was polite and pleasant to deal with, she updated me as things changed and kept me informed of the shipping status. the head arrived safely with no damage. a very good transaction, would work with again. thanks. :)

17. I sold to Alison (doll). She was so nice to deal with- the transaction went smooth, fast, and painless ^.^
      Her payment and PM replies were very prompt and she was patient with me even when I couldn't ship the doll on the promised day.
      I will gladly do more businesses with her in the future. Thank you so much and I hope you'll enjoy him :)
      ~Sarah

18. I commissioned alison for a faceup. about faceup is beautiful.
      but she have slow response to PMs and took about 3 months to finish faceup, took about a week to ship the package out after I sent last payment.
      It should have been better if she have notification me know before,
      but oftentimes I PMed first and wait for reply about 1 week and don't any reply from her. I repeat PMed and than she replied me about her reasons.
      finally, the head come to me with some stain on faceup and headcap(stain are not from pastel or faceup process that I know).

19. I commissioned alison for the faceup for my boys(IOS), she was so friendly and always quick reply with patient. And highly recommended for the stunning work<3
      May happy to work with her in the future.

20. I commissioned Alison for 2 faceups.
      They are soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!

great packaging and awesome speed in painting!!!
      Hope I'll get a slot again in the near future! :)