1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for alison_sky

Apr 11, 2008

1. I commissioned Alison Sky to create a faceup for my Soom Dia boy. The faceup is lovely, just what I asked for and communications were great.
      Thanks!
      :)

2. Alison_sky took part in my split group order. She paid in a timely manner and communicate well. Everything went smoothly. Thank you for a great transaction!

3. Alison Sky did a face-up commission for my Volks Cristal boy :) She followed my instructions perfectly, and got him painted quickly. She's very friendly and quick to reply to PMs. ^__^ There were a few very small scratches on the face-up when he got to me, but they were minor and received during shipping.
      Her work is absolutely beautiful :) I will definitely be commissioning her again. Thanks so much!

4. I was looking for Heliot R head for a long time and finally purchased it from Alison_sky. And very happy with it!!! :D He came yesterday well packed and safe!
      She was very friendly and quickly answered to my questions.
      I'm very pleased with our communication, transactions was smooth, no problems.
      Thank you very much!!!
      :thumbup

5. I just commissioned alison_sky to face-up my two Soom Heliot heads. They are both incredibly beautiful and are exactly what I wanted for them. I would definitely commission her again! :D

Thanks so much! :bcupcake

6. I commissioned Alison to do two face-ups for me. She was great. Got them done around the time stated, updated me if there we any delays, and shipped them quickly. I love them, and I thank you very much~

7. Commissioned Alison to faceup my Minifee Chloe. I gave her a basic idea and a couple of reference pics to work with and I am thrilled with the result! She is just as I imagined :D Thank you so much!

8. Alison did a really amazing face up again for my Breakaway this time~! <3
      The face up was really excellent and was really gorgeous as what I requested~
      She was really friendly and nice to communicate as well~

Definitely will send to her for face up again! <3

9. Alison painted my kid delf bory boy and she did an amazing job! Her work is incredible! Her communication is excellent and she is really polite and friendly to work with. My doll was finished very quickly and I'm really impressed with the quality of his face-up. I would be happy to commission Alison again. Thank you so much for making my boy beautiful! <3

10. I commissioned Alison_Sky to paint my Cecile 1 and she did an amazing job. His face up looks flawless. I am very pleased with the entire process. She gave me updates, was very patience and took the time to help me realize my vision of him. The time frame from me sending the head off to receiving it back was reasonable. I would definitely commission her again. It was a pleasant experience.

11. Alison_Sky painted my Alain and everything was perfect! Everything was just as I asked for and her work is beautiful. Great communication and fast shipping as well. I would definitely commission her again. ^____^

12. I commissioned Alison to do a faceup on my Dreaming El.

She was very polite and very nice throughout, definitely a pleasure to work with. She kept me up to date throughout the transaction. Shipping was fast and the turnaround time was very good. Her work is extremely beautiful and I'm really happy with the results! I would happily commission her again and definitely recommend her as a faceup artist. Thanks ever so much!

13. I commissioned Alison for a face up service on my Volks Ran girl. She made her exactly the way I wanted her to be. I love the face up a lot. She finish my girl pretty on time as she mention as it would. Her work is amazing and I am really happy with her service too. I highly recommend her. Thank you so much.

14. I commissioned Alison_sky to do a face-up on my Dollzone MO.
      She was nice to deal with and the face-up she did for my boy is wonderful.

15. Hi, I commissioned Alison with two heads: Crobidoll Kyul and BeYours Amber. She did a very wonderful job painting my dolls. The outcome was just how I described them to her. She is amazing; communication was great and the price is very much worth it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Will surely commission her again in the future!

16. I commissioned Alison to do a face-up on my Msdoll Miu and the work is perfectly down.
      Thanks Alison so much!!

17. I commissioned Alison to do face-up for my AoD Sara. Makeup is gorgeous and fully corresponds to the desired, communication was great too. Thank you!

18. Alison has completed a face-up for my Leekeworld Mabel sculpt. The make up is amazingly detailed and her worksmanship is super. Communication was great and she gave me sample pictures before continuing on to confirm and seal the face-up. Doll head came back to me in 2-3 days after she has completed. Also packaging was well-done and the head was well protected. Will definitely commission her again in the future for my other dolls. Thank you! :)

19. Commission her for a faceup for my Angell-Studio TuSu. I was a little hesitant to be sending him so far away, but she was great in letting me know as soon as he arrived and keeping me updated on her progress. The finished faceup was gorgeous and he arrived home safe and sound. I would definitely commission her again and highly recommend her! :)

20. Sorry I'm so late!!

I commissioned 3 faceups from Alison and they were beautiful!
      Exactly what I wanted.
      Unfortunately the dolls I got them for aren't the molds I want :C I kept them for a while because the commissioned work was just so beautiful.
      But I will definitely be sending my new boys back to her!
      She was extremely patient and understanding with my requests/edits and her turnaround time was spot on. * U*

Thank you so much!!