1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alithegreat

Jun 24, 2008

1. I commisioned 3 goggles from Alithegreat! lol 1 YoSD sized and 2 tinies! she kept in contact let me know when something came up and let me know when they were mailed! They were gorgeous my puki loves hers and I am sure my other two will love theirs once I get home to them! lol Definitely will be coming back!

2. Allithegreat bought a BBB Elena from me, and she was great to work with. She paid her layaway on time and let me know when her girl got home. I would definitely do business with her her again.

3. Allithegreat bought a wig from me and she was wonderfully pleasant to work with!
      Super patient with me too~
      Thanks so much!!

4. what can i say about Alithegreat she super nice and is just wonderful to deal with!! Plus her goggles are just beautiful. Would be happy to do any commission for her!!! Thank you you rock!!!

5. My girls goggles were excellent, so good in fact I forgot to tell her when I recvd them...So Sorry.
      She was great to deal with and I would deal with her again, Thanks!

6. Allithegreat, What great work you did on Percy's new goggle. It was just what he needed to make him feel cool. I love them and so does he. You are a good communicator and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much.

7. I bought a pair of goggles from Alithegreat and am really pleased with them. They're beautifull and very well made. Also the packaging was very nicely done :)

8. Alithegreat bought a narin boy from me on an extended layaway! communication was great; she always responded to PMs and there were no problems with the transaction! Enjoy your new boy!!

9. Alithegreat bought an SD watch from me, she is so nice to deal with, friendly communications and fast payment. It was a smooth easy transaction and I would deal with her anytime again.
      thanks so much ali ^_^

10. Good transaction with Alithegreat who purchased a doll from me on layaway. The layaway took a little longer than anticipated, but communication was good and payments were on schedule. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks! :aheartbea

11. Just did a cash/trade with Alithegreat for a pair of her goggles. Wonderful items. Fast shipping excellent workmanship on them. I would love to trade again.

12. Purchased elf girl, very friendly communications and quick shipper. Fab to do business with. :)

13. I've sold a Lahoo to Ali. Except from the fact that the payments were a bit unpredictable, Ali is someone you can extremely easily talk with, and adds super nice communication to her pms ! She can be trusted !!

14. OMG, Ali really is great ;) I was in a trade with her for some of her googles and everything went swimmingly ----> great communication, quality item, and fast shipping.

Thanks!
      Nina

15. POSITIVE! I bought a DZ Megi doll from Alithegreat. He arrived in a timely fashion and was packaged very well. He's in great condition and I would recommend Alithegreat as a seller. My only small problem is that communication was slow. I'm used to a timely response to questions and there was generally a two day or more lag in response. But that was a small matter.

16. I had a nice trade with user. All friendly and nice, even if I had to wait for awhile :)

positive!

17. I commission a pair of goggles from Alithegreat. This is the 2nd time I have gotton goggles from this seller. The 1st pair of goggles did not arrive we both waited a good bit but when the mail I think ate them this seller was so nice and made a new pair and mailed them straight out and I could not be happier with them. Friendly and fast at answering pm's I will buy again from this seller for sure.

18. Alithegreat purchased a cloak and armor set from me with a payment plan, and she had wonderful communication and faithful payments throughout. Awesome buyer, thanks so much! :)

19. I purchased a wonderful Kaye Wiggs Sage from Alithegreat. I had a wonderful transaction with her and I cannot say enough good things about her. She included many wonderful things with Sage. Totally delightful to deal with. Highly, highly recommended.:D:D:D

20. I bought a Woory from Alithegreat, and he just arrived, there was only one bit that was minorly damaged, the neck-doughnut, but I didn't even see it until I was putting his eyes in. He was rather yellowed, but she had of course stated as much in her thread when selling him. She sent shorts and a wig with him, which left me pleasantly surprised, as she said she would only send eyes with him, though I love him all the same. The terms of the layaway were awesome and very helpful, that made it easier when purchasing him, as I often can't get all the money at one time in order to purchase a doll.

A real sweetheart, great communication, an A+ to this wonderful person.