1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alithegreat

Jun 24, 2008

1. I bought a lovely and unusual Bei from Ali, and she is marvelous! Ali is too! I would buy from her again in a second. She sent my girl very quickly.

2. Commissioned a couple of pairs of goggles, they are wonderful and I would order from her anyday!

3. I commissioned a pair of goggles from Alithegreat. Was wonderful communication and fast work. Goggles are great! Would love to order from again!

4. Commissioned Ali to do a goggle for my Honey Delf. It fits him perfectly and the workmanship is very splendid! She also has excellent communication ^^ Wouldn't hesistate to commish her again :D

5. Well I order a pair of goggles from Alithegreat and I'm amazed at the detailing...these are just the cutest things ever.
      Now I've got to create a new aviator outfit for my Lil girl so she can show off her new blue tint Goggles!
      :daisy Thank you Ali :daisy

6. great shipping, communaction and product

7. I am sorry to have to a negative post, I thought long and hard about it but in the end I decided i should say how I feel.

I ordered a pair of goggles from Ali and the communication and price and time of delivery were great, but the workmanship and finish on the goggles was awful. Glue everywhere and really badly made. I was very disappointed I am afraid.

I didn't pay a huge amount for them but it has made me think twice about commisioning things.

8. She did not ask before posting but I will be refunding Demented Pea.
      I am fair . If you are not happy I will always refund.

9. All good space pirates need a great pair of goggles, and Alithegreat made that happen for my boy! I would highly recommend her goggles.
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      They look great!

10. commissioned 3 pairs of goggles from Alithegreat! thanks so much! definitely would buy again!

additional because I think it needs saying in response to a previous post:

This is a handmade product, and they aren't PERFECTLY PERFECT, but they have a lot of character, good craftsmanship, and I think it's great to support artists who are doing handmade work. great artist, good communication. Definitely worth it!

11. I bought a pair of goggles from her and she was very patient and polite even when I was delayed in paying her! ^.^ The goggles were very well made too and she even includes a hand drawn pic on how to wear them and some pretty doll pictures too! Thank you so much!

12. I ordered some custom goggles and they are AWESOME!!!!! Well made, different from everything else on the market, and such a bargain too! :D Alithegreat was lovely to deal with too, I highly recommend her!

13. Bought a pair of goggles for my incoming MSD boy - they're lovely! Payment was consealed cash by mail, and she let me know as soon as she sent out the goggles. I'm thrilled - would definitely do business with her again. :) Great seller.

14. I bought a pair of goggles for my Msd boy as well, and they are absolutely adorable! The transaction was perfect, from start to finish and we kept great communication! I would definately do business again with Alithegreat - probably soon! Thanks sooo much! :aheartbea

15. Bought some goggles and they were cute! Alithegreat was good with communication and very nice! Would commission again

16. Alithegreat bought a wig from me. She was fast to pay and very understanding about some computer problems I was having.

I would definitely recommend her and do business with her again!

17. Alithegreat -bought outfit from me.
      Fast payment, great communication. She is a pleasure to deal with.

18. Positive :) I traded a wig for a pair of Yo-SD goggles from Alithegreat. She was very nice, we had good communication, and she finished and shipped the goggles quickly. They are super cute and I feel like it was a fair trade. I would gladly commission her again.

19. Ali bought 2 MSD Alice Skirts from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Quick payment was received and even a trade apart from this transaction was initiated.

20. Alithegreat bought 2 handmade dresses from me and paid asap. Very friendly and a great to deal with. Thank you!! Enjoy the dresses! :)