1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for almaxaquotal

Jan 29, 2010

1. Bought a pair of Chrom hands and everything was perfect. Packaged the really well and shipped them super fast. Thank you for a wonderful transaction. I will buy/sell with again

2. almaxaquotal took part in my Soom split. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you for participating in my group orders! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

3. Almaxaquotal had excellent communication, and was wonderful to work with. Received my package safely. Recommended!! :)

4. I sold an SD10 girl body to alamaxaquotal! She was lovely to deal with, responded quickly to PMs and paid promptly! I hope you enjoy her! :D

Thank you for such an excellent transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!

5. Almaxaquotal sold me a prop cane - it shipped super-quickly, and was packaged carefully enough so that it survived the transatlantic trip perfectly.:whitetruffle

6. Almaxaquotal bought a Oatmeal head from me, everything went very well, payment fast and good comunication. She's very nice and was a pleasure to deal :) Thank you!

7. I bought a Lumedoll Saiph from Almaxaquotal, and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, and doll arrived in great condition exactly as described. I would be happy to deal with Lucy again, and would happily recommend to others. Thanks again for such a fab transaction!

8. I bought a Leeke Oatmeal head from almaxaquotal. It was well-packaged and in great condition. I'm very pelased with it - although it's even grumpier than my Dollstown kids.

9. I bought a dress set from almaxaquotal! It was really nice designed and sewn by her. It looks like made by a professional seamstress! I really love it! It came to my home amazingly fast! From the UK to Germany in less than two days!!! The communication was always friendly and nice! And I would be glad to count her to my friends here at DoA! Thank you very much!!!:aheartbea

10. almaxaquotal participated in the EU based kimono swap that I hosted. Communication was good, I was informed when items were shipped and recieved by almaxaquotal.
      It was a pleasure to have almaxaquotal in my swap group.

11. I purchased a Ringo head from almaxaquotal a short time ago. The head arrived in perfect shape. Excellent transaction... would be happy to do business again at any time.

12. I recently bought an AIL Bertram head with a Pearls of Danube face-up, and other extras. I am beyond pleased with this transaction and am so thankful I was able to purchase my grail boy from such a wonderful seller. The packaging was fabulous, the communication was pleasant and fun, and I received him in record time! Thank you so very much for everything!

13. I purchased PlanetDoll twins from Almaxaquotal. She was incredibly friendly and prompt in communication. As well as packaging them perfectly she also shipped them super fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you for such a pleasant and smooth transaction :kitty2

14. I purchased two gorgeous dolls from Almaxaquotal and couldn't be happier with everything in this transaction. They arrived in a matter of a couple of days from the UK to the US faster than when I ship & received here within the US. They were packed safely and in a professional manner and Almaxaquotal sent them with tons of extras. I recommend her highly and definitely hope to deal with her again:)
      Thank you!

15. I bought a YOSD sized LUTS doll from almaxaquotal and the transaction was very friendly, fast, and pleasant. ^_^ The doll was as described and it came with some cute extras. Shipping was surprisingly fast and the doll was well packaged. Definitely recommended!