1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alois Trancy

Jan 13, 2011

1. I joined a split for the soom cheshire cat legs, and alois trancy was fantastic. We got updates every step of the way and she posted on time with a very well packed package with piles of bubble wrap, and everything was safe and sound. Definitely recommended! Thanks for a great transaction! :D

2. Alois Trancy bought a couple of my angora wigs. And I can definitely recommend her as a good buyer!
      She was very easy to deal with. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful person!
      I wont hesitate to sell her anything in the future.*___*

3. I bought a Little Monica Sophia head from Alois Trancy on layaway. She gave my great communication and the head arrived in pristine condition with the certificate of authentication. I'd highly recommend her as a seller, very friendly and easy to communicate with! 8D

4. I had a great transaction with Alois Trancy
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Positive ^^
      Sold a luts SDF head to her and everything was great! She is the best person I´ve ever negociated with! Highly recomended!
      Thank you so much Alois!

6. Alois bought IOS Shadow head from me.
      She's very nice to talk and everything was done just in time.
      Highly recommended :)

7. Alois Trancy bought a Plasticmoon Teru head to me and she was really nice to deal with.
      Communication was always polite and payment prompt.
      She also let me know when she received her head as well. I would definitely do businness with her again!

8. Alois Trancy bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great! They informed me as soon as the head arrived! Overall great to deal with!

9. I did a split with Alois Trancy back in 2014. ^^
      We had a 6 months layaway for Sooms the fox in white skin and added a few extras, when the parts-event of Soom took place.
      She was seriously the best split partner one could wish for, even if Soom messed up our order more then one time.
      (They didnt registered/recognized our last payment 2 times within 3 month)
      We waited and waited and all in all, close to 1 year passed, since we ordered and Soom finally shipped.
      Thank you so much for your patience and the great communication in between.
      Also for all the photos/screenshots of literally everything.
      I would do a split with her anytime again, without a second thought!
      One of the most trustworthy persons I know in the hobby, by now.
      Thank you!

10. Alois Trancy bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from me and the entire transaction was flawless! Great communication and she paid right away. A great buyer that I would definitely deal with again! Thank you so much :)

11. A+++++++++++++ transaction!

We had a fantastic partial trade with Alois Trancy and everything was perfect from the beginning to the end. I will be delighted to do business with Alois Trancy again at any time, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

12. Alois Tracy bought Soom head from me, she is such a wonderful buyer, I'm glad to work with her!

13. I had a great transaction with Alois Trancy
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. A+++++++++++++++ transaction!

We had yet another fantastic trade with Alois Trancy - their Crobidoll head for a handful of my SD heads. It was a very lengthy trade as even though we shipped the boxes the same day, I received my gorgeous girl in about 10 days and it took full 47 days for my end to reach the destination. I already opened the case with Canada Post to search for the box. I can't praise enough Alois Trancy for their bottomless patience with this matter and that they didn't give up hope! Needless to say that I am enormously grateful that Alois Trancy did not get mad at me for this whole situation, kept in touch all the time through it, patiently answered all my numerous emails and... let me know THE VERY SAME MOMENT the heads arrived! I will love to do business with them again at any time day or night and highly recommend Alois Trancy as a reliable business partner and an absolutely sweet person to deal with! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

15. I sold a migidoll Cho head to Alois Trancy, and the transaction was perfect! Communication was always present and she was supper friendly, paid quickly and was supper nice and understanding. Great person to do business with so I highly recommend them :3 ! Thank you for giving him a home <3

16. Alois Trancy purchased a Crobidoll Yeon Ho from me. It was a wonderful transaction with all communications and payment prompt. Thanks very much, I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

17. Flaky feedback
      Alois Trancy agreed to buy the Soom Saiph head from me. She wrote me her layaway plan. I sent order screencaps (they were approved by admins by the way). And then she changed her mind for personal reasons. All this lasted about a week.

18. Positive!!:)

I've hosted a grroup order on Supiadoll website and Alois Trancy got a Rosy head on the GO. The payment was prompt and everything went 100% right! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Alois Trancy again!

19. I sold some wigs to Alois.
      She was nice to work with, and payment was always sent promptly.
      I charged her for shipping AFTER shipping her items, and she paid promptly too.

I would def work with her again (^^)

20. Positive
      Alois Tracy participated my soom FC Split, she actually made the order and recieved the package, great communication and very patience with me. would do businness with her again. Thank you so much!