1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Alois Trancy

Jan 13, 2011

1. Alois Trancy bought an Iplehouse Jessica head from me on short layaway. Communication was great and all payments were swift and on time. They even let me know when the head arrived. Excellent buyer! Highly recommended ^_^

2. Positive Feedback

I've made a split/ purchase with Alois Trancy and they were really professional and serious. They are trustworthy and as soon as they recieved the purchase, they sent me my half of the deal very quickly. Also, they are very careful and my purchase was well wrapped, I strongly recommend them as a slip partner.

3. Overall Alois was very easy to work with, I traded for their switch hahwa head and he arrived in beautiful condition! Alois is prompt as answering questions and was always willing to help during the entire process. I would definetely trade with them again!

4. I purchased an OS Fifth Motif GooHwa head from Alois Trancy, and the transaction was smooth and pleasant. The head arrived safely and in good time, was very well packed, and is just lovely! I would happily do business with him again.

5. Alois Trancy bought a lot of MSD boys clothes from me, and also some SD guitars. As always, he was very good to deal with and let me know as soon as the parcel had arrived. I'd never hesitate to sell to him ^__^

6. Alois Trancy boutght a sweetgale body + kanadoll adrian doll from me, and it was happy to do business with her!
      Thank you again!!

7. Alois bought head form me, She is very communicative, fast paying.. just everything was fine:) Im happy with that!

8. I sold and Iplehouse Mari head to Alois Trancy on layaway, she let me know when she was going to pay and always paid on time. She is a sympathic, polite buyer and replied very fast to all my PMs. The package was hold by the customs for a month, she was really patient and reassured me during the whole process.
      Thank you !

9. Alois Trancy bought a doll from me using layaway. Everything went smoothly and payments were on time. She also told me when the doll arrived. I was really happy to do business with her ^^
      Thank you!

10. Alois Trancy bought a Dollshe body with several heads from me, and was a pleasure to deal with, a highly reccomend buyer! :)

11. Positive Feedback
      Alois Trancy purchased my Simply Divine Harlequin head and Dollstown 18 year boy body. She did a layaway of about two months. She did great in making payments and I have no problem in packing doll as she requested. I am hopeful she will love her new guy, and that he gives her years of joy. Look forward to seeing what she does with him.

12. (POSITIVE) I sold a few wigs to Alois Trancy back in Septamber 2016, also have deal with Alois Trancy many times, awsome person to deal with!
      sorry for the late feedback...
      Thak you so much for everything everytime! :)

13. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Alois Trancy -- I bought a freshskin Dollshe Pure body, and I couldn't be happier with Kai's communication, shipping, trustworthiness, or body-packing skills! ;) It's really been a pleasure to do business with Alois Trancy, and I hope our paths will cross again soon.

14. I sold a dollzone body to Alois Trancy. He did layaway and sent everything payment in time. Very nice person to communicate. Everything went smoothly. Thank you very much ^ ^

15. I purchased Dollshe Aramis head from Alois Trancy. I'm more than happy with the transaction, communication was great. I'd be happy to deal again!

16. I traded my LLT Roderich head for Alois Trancy's Soom Wolf head. He was very pleasant to deal with, communication was on time and shipped as agreed. Would definitely deal again. Thank you!

17. I bought Soom Amber head from Alois Trancy and I couldn't be happier with the deal! Alois is very friendly, communication was great and the head was sent out on the same day I paid for it! The package arrived very fast and the head was packed really good, which was so important because of the Amber's delicate ears. It was a real pleasure to deal with Alois Trancy and I absolutely recommend her as a great seller and sweet person, I would deal with her again anytime!

18. I purchased a Soom Chalco head from Alois Trancy. The head arrived quickly and is in new condition. I would definately purchase from him again!!

19. I had a wonderful and smooth transaction with Alois, she payed instantly and communication was the best!

20. A great transaction with Alois Trancy. She took a doll from me. Everything went smoothly. She finished the payment in time and she always very nice and understanding to communicate. I was really happy to deal with her. Highly commend!