1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Am

May 24, 2007

1. I bought shoes from Am. The transaction went extremely smoothly and she always was happy to answer questions and communicate promptly. She even agreed to go out of her way to take more pictures for me and ship the shoes to me right away.

She is an awesome seller who I would recommend to anyone.

A+ for Am!! ^__^

2. I recently bought several outfits from Am. I highly recommend her as she is very honest and dependable.

3. I just bought a skirt from Am, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Nice to talk to, she shipped very swiftly, and the skirt was in wonderful shape.

I was also very impressed by the fact that when she removed the pictures of the item I bought from her sales-thread, she PM:ed them to me for reference. I wish all sellers would do the same!

I defenitely recommend her! :)

4. I bought a very beautiful outfit from Am, and the whole transaction was a real pleasure. Communication was good, the outfit was shipped more or less straight after payment, and I fully agree with the feedback from Quiet Queen above that "I was also very impressed by the fact that when she removed the pictures of the item I bought from her sales-thread, she PM:ed them to me for reference".
      Highly recommended!

5. I bought a doll from Am.
      It was a perfect transaction : very kind, quick answer in pm and great communication.
      Wonderful seller! ^____^

6. Bought several clothing items, great items, as represented, fast shipping, very happy camper!

7. I bought several outfits for BC and SD dolls and I can tell too that Am is an AWESOME SELLER, it really was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend her +++. Huge thanks ^^!

8. I bought a great pair of jeans from Am and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! She is very nice, the price was really more than fair and they arrived in the blink of an eye :D Thank you so much

9. I bought a pair of lovely Sd size white boots from Am and she is a wonderful seller! She kept me up to date on every step of the process and shipped them lightning fast. They arrived perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Am again. Thanks Am!

10. I just received a pair of boots, some lovely SD16 lingerie, and a lovely pair of eyes from Am. Incredibly fast shipping! I also appreciate her touch of sending me the pictures of the items that I have bought. It's such a reassurance!
      xoxxoxo
      Maggie

11. I purchased a pair of gloves from Am and they arrived super quick and were very well packaged! Very professional seller here, I highly recommend!^^

12. I sold Am some pyjamas. She was perfect to work with in every way. Rapidfire payment and she let me know when they arrived. Absolutely perfect to deal with and fun to talk to! Buy her stuff and sell to her...you'll be glad you did!

13. I bought a Volks outfit from Am and she was great to deal with. The items were as promised, in the condition that she stated. Great communication, a very fair and good price, fast shipping. I would highly recommend anyone do a transaction with her! :)

14. Am bought a pajama and a kimono set from me. Very good communication, fast payment, highly recommended, thank you so much!

15. Bought a head from Am - fast shipping, really well packaged, would do business with again :D

16. I purchased an outfit from Am on the Marketplace. It was very easy--great communication. I would buy from her any time! :)

17. Am sold a beautiful doll to me, she was a pleasure to deal with, packed her with care and was great at getting back to me quickly on queries on insurance/shipping etc. My new girl arrived very quickly, safe and sound to the UK from the US and I love her. Thanks so much Am, you're a great seller and made it all stress free and easy. I promise to take great care of her and will still have her when I'm old and wrinkly!

Mel x

18. wonderful transaction for an adg drafting table! packaged super well and was good with communication!

19. Bought an outfit from Am - great service. The clothes arrived promptly in good condition and are totally adorable. Communication throughout was good. Thanks a bundle! ^_^

20. Bought a pair of gloves from Am - thank you for the fast shipping!