1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amaeta

Dec 16, 2006

1. I sold amaeta a Dollshe body. Quick communication and payment. Fine transaction.

--MW

2. I received a doll from Amaeta today,
      Very beautiful doll, perfect condition.
      Fast shipment and very very well packaged.
      Amaeta answered to all my question with kindness and patience.
      Really a great seller. I hightly recommanded her.

3. Received a dollie from her and she was fast in her communication and shipment.
      Item is in perfect shape- everything as described.
      Would definetly buy again ^-^

4. I just received a DD Cheryl from Amaeta today - the doll was in like-new condition/exactly as described. The item was well-packed, and arrived fast. Amaeta was prompt in answering my questions, and was a pleasure to deal with. Overall it was a great transaction - I would definitely buy from her again ^_^

5. amaeta bought doll items from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

6. I commissioned a gorgeous Marie Antoinette style dress from Amaeta and I could not be happier!! The dress was made very fast (not too fast though) and is of incredible quality!!! She also took note of my little details and did a great job applying them! Thank you so much Amaeta!!

7. I commissioned Michele for 3 Unoa compatible head backs. They arrived today & they are PERFECT! An extremely good fit & very lightweight. I would recommend her head backs to everyone :) She was friendly & answered all PM's promptly. Thanks again Michele!

8. I commissioned Michele for Unoa headback. The conversation was great, Michele is a very pleasant person and amazing professional. The hedback fits excellent, and the shipment was fast and safe. I hope to deal with Michele again in the near future.

9. Amaeta is a great seller: her communication was fast and friendly, she shipped quickly and didn't charge paypal fees! :D I'd definitely recommend her, and hope to do business again with her in the future - thank you!

10. A+++ EXCELLENT!

I have commissioned Amaeta to cast 3 Unoa headbacks for me and she did such a wonderful job. The headbacks are fabulous, resin match is perfect and they fit like a glove. She also shipped very fast and was great at communicating. I plan on buying from Amaeta again soon and I suggest you do as well. She is very detail oriented and honest!

Thank you M.

~Gus

11. Amaeta is a wonderful buyer. She was very patient with me while I figured out how to send my Enchanted Eyes from Canada to France without it costing an arm and a leg! She is a great communicator and provided very speedy payment. I would happily do business with her again! :)

12. I sold a head to ameta and we had a great transaction! Her communication was friendly and her payment was prompt. I would do business with her again! :)

13. Amaeta bought something from me. ^^
      She paid really fast, communication was really nice!
      100% positive!

14. Bought a volks dollfie dream from amaeta on layaway
      fantastic seller and vey nice person to deal with. she shipped the doll out remarkably fast once i'd paid for it and i even got a freebie!

15. I sold 2 faceplates to amaeta.
      Transaction was perfect, contact was great. I would definitely recommend amaeta and I would be more than happy to do business with her again! :)

16. I've bought one more headback from Amaeta and everything was perfect, as always. The headback fits perfectly, and it arrived fast and was wrapped super-carefully. Thank you very much, Dear!

17. I bought a Unoa headback from Amaeta. It was packaged extremely well and got here very quickly, and it fits superbly. Plus, she's the sweetest person to deal with and replies to messages very fast. Highly recommended! Thanks very much Michele. :)

18. I bought two Unoa handmade headbacks from Amaeta, they were in great condition and shipping was fast! Great quality headbacks! If I need another headback I will for sure for to Amaeta.

19. I bought an Unoa headback from Amaeta, and everything was brilliant :)
      Superb packaging and shipping.
      Thank you :)

20. I also bought a Unoa Headback from Amaeta and it's so great. The resin match is perfect which is a bonus I didn't expect. It came well packed in great condition. Couldn't be happier! Thanks very much!