1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amaeta

Dec 16, 2006

1. I bought two Unoa headbacks from amaeta and they are amazing. They came <i>very</i> well packed and she shipped my parcel really quickly. Thanks a lot!

2. I've bought some Unoa headbacks from amaeta and I only have good words. It's been a pleasure treating with her. She's a very sweet and nice person and I'll commission or buy from her for sure ;)

Thank you very much! :)

3. I commissioned Amaeta for three Unoa-compatible headbacks. It was a very pleasant transaction and the communication was great too. The headbacks just arrived, very well packaged and in no time, and they're perfect <3 It was a pleasure to deal with her!

4. This French angel not only helped me get one of the girl I have been wanting for a long time, but she also helped me with my french! I bought Volks Crystal head, clothing and shoes from her. Everything is cool, even when I kept forgetting to pay second payment >< so sorry about that time was tough but thank you so much!!

5. I bought a doll body from Amaeta . It was very well packed and arrived safely . Great transaction and communication . Thankyou !

6. Great buyer!!! :D

I sold an Iplehouse EID body to her. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication. Thanks a lot, amaeta!!!

7. I bought an item from Amaeta and she was the perfect seller. She sent the item just when she said she would and it arrived safely and quickly, it was also very well wrapped and perfect!
      I would certainly buy from her again and recommend her as a good and reliable seller.

8. I bought a Unoa headback from amaeta that was unfortunately lost, but she was kind enough to offer to send me a defect one free of charge (aside from shipping). Great communication, fast work and shipping!

9. I bought an Unoa headback from Amaeta and it was a wonderful buying experience. Communication was great and quick and she shipped fast. The headback arrived extremely well packed and I am very happy with the quality. Thank you so much!

10. I wanted to leave some feedback for amaeta as she just sold me her Re Che Musedoll/Volks girl on layaway. She was really lovely and helpful to deal with throughout and replied to all my messages.

Once the layaway was finished, she told me when she would ship the doll and in fact shipped it early. The doll arrived in beautiful condition, and amaeta made a new skirt for her. The doll was well-packed, and came with a great set of clothes and a pretty wig. I am really delighted with her and love her to bits!

I wanted to thank amaeta and to recommend her very much. She has been really nice to deal with. A great international transaction!

11. i bought an unoa headback from amaeta,. she shipped the item once payment was made,. she is very patient on my inquiry about the item. great communication,. very kind. thank you so much :)

12. Armaeta graciously answered my WTB thread for an Iplehouse outfit. She was amazing throughout, thank you so much.

13. Amaeta sold me a unoa headback recently. Communication was fast and great and she answered all my questions quickly! The headback resin was smooth, nice to touch and of a excellent quality~

14. I purchased a headback for my unoa lusis. Great product. Super communication. Thanks so much Amaeta!

15. I bought an Unoa headback from amaeta and it is of really good quality! She was really fast to reply and complete the order. The head back was packed carefully and arrived also really quickly to the destination. Highly recommended :)

16. Ordered a backplate for a Unoa + minifee hybrid. She send it right away and got to my place very quickly!
      She was a very sweet to talk to and very helpful with all the questions! Many many thanks amaeta!! <3

17. Amaeta bought 2 pair of gloves from me. Everything went well with our transaction, i'd recommend her and i'd gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you! :)

18. i bought a volks scarface cecile ocean of deep black ver. from amaeta (michele) on layaway and everything went SO well and i am SO happy. she is a literal angel and so, so sweet and flexible. would definitely recommend business with her and would buy from her again in a heartbeat.

19. I purchased a lovely minimee head from Amaeta and she answered all questions quickly, mailed right after payment and was a delight to work with. Would purchase from her again anytime.
      (¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸(¯`’•.¸ M A N Y ~ T H A N K S¸.•’´¯)¸.•’´¯)¸.•’´¯)

20. I purchased a Luts Juri head from Amaeta and it was a wonderful transaction! She was very quick to respond to messages and VERY fast to ship! She was even kind enough to offer to add eyelashes to the head and she did a beautiful job. (Thank you!!) The head arrived very well packaged and protected. I would definitely do business with Amaeta again and would recommend her to anyone as a great seller!