1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amb2730

May 3, 2008

1. Recently bought a black and white lace set from amb2730, and everything went smooth as silk. Great communication, fast shipping, and a great experience overall! Definitely recommend! Great seller!

2. Bought a pair of MSD stockings from amb273. The transaction went very smoothly and she was lovely to deal with! The package arrived quickly and safely, items were just as pictured/described.

Thanks so much!

3. I bought a skirt and a dress from her. The shipping was quick and communication was prompt. No complaints.

4. I bought a rement set from amb2730. She shipped quickly and everything went well. Thanks!

5. I bought two MNF size skirts from amb2730. They arrived quickly and safely and look great on my doll! Communication was fast, polite and helpful. Thank you, amb2730! Would definitely buy from again :D

6. :D My second time buying from this lovely ladeh! She was great to work with as usual! ^^ She even altered the dress I bought to better fit my doll. Things arrived quickly and safely. She again was easy to talk to and fast to respond.

7. I bought a pair of eyes from amb2730. They came fast & safe. PMs were friendly & the item was exactly as described. They look great! Thanks so much!

8. I bought a few clothing items from amb2730 and it was a great experience. Clear, fast communication, well packed and timely shipping and the handmade items were well made. Thank you so much!

9. I brought some mature msd clothing! Great transaction, as always ~~ love my new clothing!!! :D

Thank you,
      Nina

10. This is Negative feedback for amb2730!!

She was in my tea party swap and never sent a gift for her partner. I PMed her several time with no reply to any of them. I do thank her for @ least sending back her gift back to her partner.

11. I purchased a Dollmore Pattern book from amb2730 and everything went perfectly! Fast shipping and great communication! A+++ seller! Thank you!

12. Hello, I sold a wig to amb2730, everything went well, we had very good communication and she paid very fast, also was very kind letting me know when she received the package. I surely recommend any transaction with amb2730. Thank you :)

13. I bought a Obitsu Head from Amb and it was a great transaction! it went very smooth, good communication, sent quickly and the head was packaged great! i would definitely purchase form her again ^^

14. I bought a re-ment set it arrived quickly and nicely packaged. Thanks!!

15. a perfect buyer, great communication!

16. I traded a wig and a pari of shoes with amb2730 for her obitsu head. The delivery was quick and the communication great! I'd be more than happy to deal with her in the future!

17. I got some MSD extra stuff from amb2730, communication was great, and items arrived well packaged. Thank you again. :)

18. @amb2730 participated in a For My Doll group order I hosted. :) All communication was concise, payments were prompt, and I was informed when the items safely arrived home.

I would happily have amb2730 as a participant in future GOs! :D

Thanks so much for joining my order!

19. Bought a handmade MSD skirt from @amb2730 and was very impressed with it! It looks exactly as pictured and fits my Volks MSD ladies really well. The seller is also polite, friendly, and shipped quickly. I would recommend this seller for any transaction and would be happy to buy from her again.