1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amb2730

May 3, 2008

1. I recently bought 3 pairs of MSD tights from amb2730, who was prompt with her communications and fast in sending off my package. When my items arrived they were well protected and in perfect order.

I highly recommend dealing with amb2730!

2. I bought a DollMore Red Riding Hood outfit, two pairs of tights and a skirt from amb2730 and couldn't be happier! :) Thanks for an awesome DoA Marketplace transaction.

3. I participated in a Dollmore GO hosted by amb2730. She was great at keeping us all informed on the orders situation. It was such a pleasant surprise that she made home made bags/purses for everyone that participated in the group - Laila absolutely loves hers!!!!

I would definitely participate in another GO.

4. Just received my items from a Dollmore GO amb2730 ran - it went smoothly despite a few delays, and she was wonderful to work with!

5. I participated in a Dollmore GO ran by amb2730. Everything ran smoothly and she always kept us updated. She even gave everyone a little gift. Thank you!

6. I participated in a group order from Dollmore with amb2730. Everything was done very professionally, we were kept up to date and when the items arrived they were shipped out immediately. You can't get any better than that! Cheryl

7. I participated in a dollmore group order hosted by amb2730 items arrived today as described so cute a+ transaction and would join a future group order with them next time i need something ^^

8. Also was part of a GO by amb2730 and it was taken care of really very well.
      Frequent updates, really quick shipping and was sweet enough to make everyone a cute handmade gift.
      Thank you again!

9. I participated in a Dollmore Group Order run by amb2730, and not only did everything go smoothly, she was an absolute sweetheart and made gifts for everyone!

I have no complaints, this was a great transaction. :3

10. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by amb2730. Everything went very smoothly and communication was excellent. Shipping was incredibly fast as well, and the little handmade gifts that she included were adorable! ^^

11. I participated in a GO run by amb2730. She was very pleasant to deal with and kept us all up to date on our order status. And Seren absolutely loves her tote bag! Thanks so much! :)

12. Was part of a group order and she helped me out with links. Wonderful to deal with, order came, immediate ship, extra goodies. Definately a great person to deal with. Thanks!

13. I participated in a Dollmore group order run by amb2730 and everything went perfectly. She kept us all updated, shipped quickly and even sent cute little gifts along with my items. I highly recommend her! :)

14. Also part of the Dollmore GO. ;D A pleasure to work with, an effortless GO!

15. Adding tp my sold items list:

(I put this here instead of my sale thread to hopefully make user searches easier)

Alice Project #5 SOLD!
      DM Red Riding Hood SOLD!
      Black and Red Set- SPLIT!
      Purple Tutu SOLD!
      Leopard Print Skirt SOLD!
      Yellow Jumper SOLD!
      Vampire's Kiss SOLD AND SHIPPING!
      Fall Dress SOLD AND SHIPPING![/COLOR
      MSD/MNF Grab Bag SOLD AND SHIPPING!
      DM Polka Dot Kimono Set SOLD AND SHIPPING!
      PJ Pants SOLD! (shipping)

16. Also part of the Dollmore GO-- everything worked out perfectly :)

amb was polite and kept us up to date the whole way through. I highly recommend participating in a GO with her.

17. Bought a pair of sporty shoes from amb2730. Communication was great and the package in a timely fashion. Thanks! :)

18. Bought a little chair and a beanie from amb2730, fast shipping, good communication, thanks! <3

19. I just finished a Group Order with amb and her service was well organized, laid out, and her 'freebies' very thoughtful and cute! Very lovely experience, would do it again in a heartbeat! (If only I had the money!)

20. I bought a pair of socks/tights and a skirt from amb. I recieved them very fast and they were even sent with some adorable stickers! They are very well made and are perfect for my character. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!! (I will be buying from her again as soon as I have the money!!) Thank you again!!!