1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for amb2730

May 3, 2008

1. I was in amb2730's Dollmore GO. Everything went very smoothly and very content non the less with the items, freebies and the very fast shipping. Thanks a bunch! :)

2. I was in amb2730's Dollmore GO. A+ as always. I would join another go of hers anytime ^^.

3. Successful Dollmore GO! Quick shipping and kind enough to let me in on the order at the last minute.

4. Sorry this is late! I also participated in amb2730's Dollmore GO and very pleased with the perfect organization, fast shipping, and especially the cute treats. Thank you! :aheartbea

5. Bought an adorable, hand made shirt from amb2730. The quality of the shirt is great and she was quick to respond to messages.

A straightforward, honest dealer and I would gladly do business with her again!

6. I bought an MSD dress - it was a stunning design and very well-made. Shipping was fast, communication was excellent and amb2730 was a friendly and very helpful seller! I would definitely buy again. :)

7. Bought a pair of MSD black and white striped tights from amb2730 and I couldn't be happier! The tights are beautifully made, and perfect in every way. I'm extremely pleased with the purchase, and her PMs were fast and very polite.

8. I participated in a GO ran by amb2730 and I would do it again. Great service!

9. I was part of a dollmore GO with amb2730. My order came well packaged in a bubble wrap envelope with some asian candies ^_^

10. I participated in a Dollmore GO run by amb2730. Very happy with everything, and she kept us updated every step of the way. That, and it shipped really quickly.
      Would definitely join another GO run by her.

11. I purchased Orientdoll Il from her recently and he arrived very quickly! Sooner than I'd expected. :) She answers PMs in good order, which I appreciate. She's patient with questions and is one of the nicest people I've come across. I'll certainly take the opportunity to buy from her again.

I love my Il and he's exactly what I envisioned - he was packed extremely well with all the promised items included.

Thanks again. :)

12. Smashing success! i kind of disappeared from the forums for a while, but Amb2730 still kept me updated & got my stuff to me safely. Shipping was surprisingly cheap, too. woo! :pcupcake

13. I bought a puple dred wig that amb2730 made.I am so in love w/ this wig-it's super soft yarn & beautiful!!!Thanks so much I'll be commissioning some from you soon.

14. Feedback: Positive!
      I bought from amb2730 two tulle skirts and one corsette made by her. They're perfect and i love them! The package arrived in perfect condition and the comunication was so kind. As always, the treatment was so nice. Thank you so much!! :)

15. I recently inquired about a set that she had made, and behold! She had an extra one! She's very quick to PM, and I must addmit, I was a little busy and I was a little slow to reply back as quick as she did. Wonderful seller with wonderful and unique stuffs!

My boys very much so enjoy the items, hopefully there will be more boy things to buy in the future. <3

16. I did a trade with her for clothes, and I was really late on my part, but she was a sweet cake with extra icing on it about it <3
      the shipping was fast and the dress fits greatly!

17. I just bought an MSD skirt from amb2730 and the package arrived safe and sound! thanks so much! pleasure doing business with you!

18. Guess it's my turn to do the long overdue feedback for you!

Amb2730 has had my business since day one of my dolls! She makes great quality clothes, that take wear and tear like champs. I have stuff I've now had over a year, and the hems and details are all still perfect, showing just how well this stuff is put together! I've also asked her to make a few specific things for me, and she has never disappointed me once!

I've also participated in GO's of hers, and everything always goes smoothly there. Good communication through the entire thing.

19. I bought a Sprite on a LONG layaway from amb2730. She was terribly patient and shipped out the terrific doll quickly when I was finally done!

20. I bought a slim MSD dress adjusted to fit a not-so-slim MSD - amb2730 was wonderful to help me out in that respect, and of course the work was beautiful and shipped out very quickly. Thank you so much - I'm so happy with it!!