1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AmberLeigh

Jun 7, 2011

1. I bought a Migidoll Vampire Miho head from Amberleigh. Her replies were incredibly fast and she helped this newbie through the transaction process! The head looks prettier than it did it the photo and I'm really satisfied. She's really helpful and friendly! :)

2. AmberLeigh commissioned four shirts from my shop. AmberLeigh paid quickly, had great communication, and was very friendly! Very pleased to deal with! A+ buyer~

3. I'm leaving *POSITIVE* feedback for AmberLeigh. She purchased a pair of Nine9 Style skinny jeans from me, and it was an absolute pleasure. I'm so glad that I could help add to the boys wardrobe. ENJOY! ^_^ A+

4. I purchased from AmberLeigh and awesome Dollshe Saint on the Pure Body. She shipped him fast, and he even arrived a day earlier then tracking said he would. I am over the moon on him and can't wait to be creative with him in not only his clothing style, but also when funds are here, getting his body blushed and him some rocking tattoos. I am honored to own her first BJD and I will take very good care of him.

5. I forgot the photo.
      [​IMG]

6. Amberleigh bought a crobi fur wig from me and was great to deal with. Thanks so much!!! <3

7. I bought a Migidoll C. Ryu from AmberLeigh. The transaction was perfect. He arrived safely and was in perfect condition! thank you so much ! :D

8. Hello!

Here to leave the latest feedback on the lovely Miss Andrea!

I adopted a Soom Dia from AmberLeigh. She kindly accepted to arrange a layaway in efforts to assist in my financial situation, but we mutually agreed on her established layaway conditions. With that said, adoption process including communication, shipment time and condition of doll upon arrival was perfect. I admire Andrea in her thoughtful care in packaging the doll to assure full safety as well as sending the doll quickly.

Thank you Andrea for your kindness and professionalism!

9. I am quite late in leaving feedback but AmberLeigh is a gem. I purchased a Soom doll from her and later needed her proof of purchase from Soom. She answered my PM quickly and sent me her purchase information ASAP. It has been awhile and she did not have to take the time to do that but she did. I would purchase from her again in a second. thank you AmberLeigh.

10. I saw AmberLeigh's WTB for some Soon Heliot God Master hands and offered them to her. She responded and paid right away and also let me know as soon as they arrived safely. Happy to do business with another enthusiastic and reliable doll caretaker! :3nodding: