1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ambitiouslove

Jul 27, 2008

1. The miscommunication was resolved between all members involved. It was decided that the situation was NOT my fault because I can't control what others want to say in public.

2. ambitiouslove purchased a Soom Amber from me on layaway. Very smooth transaction. Communication was excellent and she even completed the layaway quicker than anticipated. Great buyer! <3

3. ambitiouslove bought doll eyes from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

4. ambitiouslove joined my August Leeke GO. she paid and answered PMs promptly on both accounts. i would gladly work with her again ^^

5. AmbitiousLove participated in my fifth For My Doll group order and we have completed yet another wonderfully pleasant transaction. Smooth and easy from the beginning all the way to the end, it goes without saying that I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

6. ambitiouslove participated in my Dollmore group order.
      They were super nice, lightning quick in payments and super fast with responses!~

Wonderful transactions.
      Thanks so much!

7. Ambitiouslove bought a body from me and our transaction was great! Communication was friendly and payment was prompt! Thank you so much! :)

8. Had a nice transaction with Ambitiouslove. Package arrived safe and sound. Would be happy to have other transactions.

9. I purchased a DZ Hong head from Ambitiouslove, and it was an excellent transaction.
      The head arrived super quick, was very well packaged, and in lovely condition.
      Communication was friendly and on-the-mark.
      I would gladly purchase from Ambitiouslove again in the future.

10. ambitiouslove bought a Lati Yellow Lumi from me. She was super fast at paying, super nice to deal with and it was my first big sale here on DoA and it could not have gone better! Defiantly would do business with her again!!

Thanks so much!! <3

11. I bought a doll from ambitiouslove and the transaction went perfectly! Ambitiouslove answered my questions fast and kindly, and she understood when I had a little problem with the payment. The doll was very well packaged and in perfect condition. Overall it was an excellent transaction, thank you so much! :)

12. ambitiouslove commissioned me for a faceup. She knew exactly what she wanted, was quick to reply back when PMed, and was super easy to work with. Thank you again!

13. Was commissioned by Ambitiouslove to do a faceup/body blushing on her Amber.

First, she knew exactly what she wanted and was super easy to deal with as far as instructions go.

Things did not go swimmingly, however, as her doll arrived damaged when I sent her back T___T The transaction took FOREVER to complete, when you work in the time it took to do the commission, working out the insurance claim, and getting replacement parts. There were a lot of things that went wrong, between hard to find parts and holiday delays, but she was really amazing to deal with throughout. I really can't put into words how generally pleasant she was throughout the whole ordeal. Really very well handled on her part, despite everything. She was very, very, very patient with me.

Again, thank you so much for being super awesome about everything and I'm sorry this happened in the first place! Really, after this, I don't think there's anything she can't handle ^_~

14. I just purchased a Volks DDdy body and 03 head from ambitiouslove-san. She was super fast, packed the doll AMAZINGLY well, and was kind and helpful throughout! ^^ She even gave a refund on the shipping when it cost less than she anticipated!! :wow:

I highly recommend her and would definitely buy from her again!!! She's a true asset to DoA!!

God bless!!

~Setsuna

15. ambitiouslove was part of my Camellia Dynasty Group Order. Everything was perfect, from payments to communication! Thanks so much!

16. I bought a few things from ambitiouslove,
      A very pleasant transaction, no problems at all and speedy delivery! Would definitely buy from again! <33

17. I purchased a dress from ambitiouslove, the transaction was perfect! She was very friendly, and shipped the item promptly. I would definitely do business with her again :-))))

18. Ambitiouslove paticipated in my Cloud MnM GO and was a pleasure to work with. ^^
      Her communication was excellent and she paid promptly. I also appreciate all the help she gave me ammending drawings for the sculpt modifications. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat. :fangirl:

19. I bought a Dollzone Yue outfit from Ambitiouslove and I luv-luv-LUV it! Ambitiouslove is an EXCELLENT seller who is not only courteous but also very prompt!!! Highly recommended - - 3 thumbs up!!! -dannyboy

20. zooooom! I bought a pair of eyes from Ambitiouslove and it was the fastest transaction ever! They eyes are exactly as described and it was a completely perfect interaction! thank you!