1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for americanimengel / KURISTIAN

Jan 24, 2009

1. I bought some books from americanimengel and everything went smoothly. Fast shipping and lovely items ^^

2. I bought some fantasy weapons from americanimengel and they arrived very quickly and were wonderfully detailed! I am thrilled and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again! :D

3. I bought some doll accessaries from her and everything goes perfect. ^v^

4. I bought a lot of beautiful acsessories for my sweet little girl from americanimengel.
      Everything came safetly and very fast!

And thanks for small presents!!!!

5. Ordered a small cache of goodies and I'm not disappointed! A very laid back and friendly seller with a shop full of really great and unique stuff! I definitely plan to return. :3nodding:

Oh, but the ultimate sign of customer approval:

[​IMG]

Errr, please excuse Azaal. :doh He's not familiar with human technology. And... ummmm, Orrien's just... grumpy. :| Yeah. No dollies were harmed in the making of this photo! Yet. :sweat

PS-- Please feel free to use my photo if you like. Just credit whose boys these are. Thanks again!

6. bought a tiny hammer and a cell phone.
      Very good condition and cute
      would buy from again

7. Second time I bough something from KURISTIAN , I bough a cellphone for my girl and a little gameboy for my boy. They are both in perfect condition and im happy about the shipping really quick and the great communication^^

8. Bought a little gun XD It came fast and in wonderful condition. Really nice person

9. Bought 2 books and a cell phone and everything went smoothly. Great seller. Thank you again! :)

10. I purchased notebooks, mangas and a Nintendo Wii with one game and remote, and it arrived all fast ^^ Nice to deal with, and I'm very satisfied!

11. I bought a working zippo lighter for one of my kids from americanimengle <3 I lost touch with her (through MY fault, not hers!) but she was kind enough to PM me a little reminder, asking if I was still interested in the little zippo she made me. :) She was very sweet about it, not pushy at all. Thanks SO MUCH for your patience with me and my idiocy and Gabriel loves his lighter! <3

12. Fantastic seller, shipped so quickly... I bought a DS and it's just wonderful. I couldn't recommend americanimengel enough.

13. bought a dollsized lighter from americanimengel.
      communication was fast and smooth, and I'm very pleased with the bit of extra effort that was put into customizing the lighter ^^

14. I bought some cell phones, americanimengel was very quick and very responsive :) I definitely wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! :aheartbea

15. I bought two SD13 revolvers from KURISTIANS and I was extremely happy with both of them. The transaction was easy, communication was excellent, and the shipping was fast. Would definately buy from again.

*Will upload pic when my doll arrives.

16. I bought two cellphones from americanimengel~
      Was nice to deal with and sent me some pictures I asked for upon request~
      Thanks so much!

17. I have bought a bunch of things from KURISTIANS ... all were packed well and came exactly how they were pictured.

americanimengel had a fast response and helped me fiind a few books as well for my crew. Thanks again.

18. .
      Great seller, fast communication and shipping! n_n~