1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for americanimengel / KURISTIAN

Jan 24, 2009

1. Heyy

I bought a phone, a box of chocolates and an GBA from americanimengel, and is was absolutely brilliant ^^
      It was a bit of surprise when i recieved it because i completely forgot that i bought them, partly because of bad memory and partly because that it took a while in the post ^^;;

But she was great to communicate with and always replied to PMs quickly with polite language, and kindly pointed out that the cell phone was a different colour to what i thought it would be
      The box of chocolate even came with a little paper bag, and it was soooooo cute <33

I would definitely buy from her again

Thankss
      Ninjaxdestiny

2. : D the items literally just arrived, and they are great! When the outfit arrives I'll be sure to take pictures~ thanks a lot for holding the items for me! just what I needed <3

Great seller and fast shipment~! I would be happy to buy from again (assuming I can afford it!)

3. i bought some msd color pencils, and 2 msd DS's and cell phones from americanimengel.
      she shipped everything quickly, and even though we had thought the post had made a mistake (through no fault of americanimengel!) everything arrived on time and perfectly.
      (and very well packaged!)
      everything looks just as good if not better then the advertised pictures, i couldnt be happier with what i purchased. (WOW that was alot of detail on the cellphones! )
      americanimengel was very polite and nice throughout the whole process, and was very fast to reply to PM's.
      she was very understanding when my bank took a little longer then was processed to send the funds to paypal, and was very sweet the whole time. (even when i voiced my frustration with the post. ^^; )

im defiantly planning on buying from her again in the future,
      and she has the highest recommendation i can give! 10/10.

~winter

4. I bought a head and a tiny zippo lighter from americanimengel. Communication was excellent and very friendly. I was asked to pay with Paypal personal payment, but opted to pay a little extra to cover the seller fees instead.

Item just arrived this morning (on my birthday, no less) and was well packaged ~ everything in minty perfect condition. Thank you so much :D

5. Bought an adorable mini Zippo lighter from americanimengel. Yet another wonderful transaction! Shipped super fast and was wonderful to deal with~
      Thanks again! ~ <33
      [BONUS]
      Here it with my MSD girl~ she really likes it even though it wasn't meant for her XD
      [​IMG]

6. 8D i finally saw the stuff (i had it sent to a different residence) and it's super awesome! and incredibly well packed for shipment, everything arrived in wonderful condition. thank you very much~ hope to do more business with you.

srsly these items are way cooler in real life than in the photos ppl!

7. I bought two guns from americanimengel - they were shipped quickly and were well packaged - I would def recommend this seller!

8. +ve

items received.
      thanks. =)

Do leave some feedback for me too!

9. bought 2 guns from americanimengel ..nicely packed n sent out super fast~ great seller ^^

10. great seller. Good communication and fast shipping ^^

11. I bought a cell phone, pack of pencil crayons, and a GBA. They arrived quickly, communication was fantastic, and they're all excellent scale in person. They arrived quickly and packaged well. I definitely recommend americanimeangel as a seller ^^ I would definitely make another purchase in the future ^^

Unfortunately Ryo's body hasn't made an appearance yet so he can't show off his gameboy and the pencil crayons are a gift but Seth has gotten right to work texting and personalizing his phone haha!

[​IMG]

12. I purchased a Nintendo DS Lite from americanimengel,along with 7 pokemon games for my little Pokemon trainer, Sugar. For a little extra, she promised to send along something else Pokemon related and it was an adorable little blanket with Pokemon on it. (Very cute!) While these things are a little oversized in scale for my YOSD sized girl, I was fully aware of that in advance and knew I'd love the look of them with her anyway. The transaction was a pleasant one and communication was excellent...but it's the quality of these very unique and wonderful items that is the true star of this transaction.
      [​IMG]

13. americanimengel participated in a GO I ran. Everything went very smoothly, and I'd be happy to do business again. Thanks!

14. Purchased a number of items including a toy gun and mini-manga, all of which arrived in good time and excellent condition, thank you!

15. purchased a puki size ds, recived in great time, and wonderful condtion. would buy from again

16. I bought several items (including a cell phone, book, colored pencils, etc) from americanimengel. She was very accomodating despite her very busy schedule. Communication was great, and everything was packed very neatly. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks!

17. Bought many items, some magazines, colored pencils and so forth. Everything was packed well and delivered nicely. Communication was fine. Thank you again for everything.

18. I bought a record, SD sized revolver, DS and DS Lite, as well as two cellphones. Though there was a slight mixup with the DS, americanimengel was professional and courteous, sending me the correct item right away.
      I would gladly buy from this user again. =3

19. Bought a gun for msd. It arrived and is very lovely. Thank you!

20. I ordered some accessories from americanimengel (three MSD size guns). The transaction was very smooth, shipping was fast, and the seller even sent me a extra one. I'd also like to say that the guns were even neater in person than in the photos -- the pistol I got with a removable clip even had a tiny cartridge in the clip. Awesome! :) I definitely recommend this seller.