1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for americanimengel / KURISTIAN

Jan 24, 2009

1. I bought a phone for my boys from americanimengel - the transaction was swift, communication was great, the item was shipping within a decent time and arrived safely. I'm very happy with the quality of the item - the detail is better than what the photos show and perfectly in scale. Thank you!

2. I received my order in great time and in great shape, and couldn't be happier with my purchase. The only trouble I had was confusion that was my own fault! :D

3. ummm... idk if i can post on my own feedback thread, i havn't checked it in forever... but I LOVE your picture!! its SO cute! and i'm glad you liked the pokemon towel.

^_^

4. once again, i'm not sure if i can post on my own feedback thread, but I'm glad you left me some feedback! its the only pricey thing i have sold, and i'm planning on putting up some of the DOD Dream Heads from their winter event, and some DOD clothing, so its good i have atleast one feedback for a similar item. oh, And i'm glad it arrived on your birthday! ^_^

i know this is like 6 months old... but yeah... anyways...

5. I bought 3 cells to americanimengel and all was quite perfect; rapid, very recommendable. ^_^

6. I bought the DOD dream head from americanimengel, everything was perfeckt, very fast shipping, well packaged and kontackt was very nice.
      Thank you ^^

7. I bought a really cool MSD sword from americanimengel and I'm very happy with the transaction! The price was very reasonable, the quality was great and shipping was the actual cost of shipping. I plan to come back to buy more doll props in the future!

A+!

8. I bought 2 phones from Kuristians. They arrived yesterday. PERFECT size and condition. Love them so much.
      So will my sister which one of the phones is a present for.
      Thanks so much.

9. I bought a bunch of mini games and a small tv clock. We had some complications about what was in stock, but we smoothed it out and they even threw in an extra game. ;)

10. I bought a SD-sized phone and a handgun. They got here quite fast and they're perfect. :)

11. I recently received a mini wii game, handgun, and a phone from the Kuristians sales thread. The items got to me, but it was a week or more before they were actually shipped from the seller, and communication was not the greatest. :/ Despite these difficulties, I did eventually receive what I had ordered, so no harm done.

12. I traded my Soom Tuff Wings with Magnets for a Dream of Doll 09 head with americanimengel and I am very pleased. He responded as soon as he could and the item was packaged perfectly and was sent promptly. I recommended him and I most definatly would deal with him again! :D

13. I bought a cellphone and few pens from americanimengel and everything went smoothly and the items are just great!
      Thank you!

14. I bought a couple of cell phones. Everything went smoothly and phones were well packaged!

Thank you! ^^

15. I bought two phones, a ds and a few pencils. They all arrived very safely packaged. ^^
      [​IMG]

16. I bought again few phones and a GameBoy console from americanimengel and everything went again so smoothly and I love the products. <3 And I also got few extras and I'm so happy from all of these!
      Thank you!

17. Bought 5 mini books and cell phone. Fast shipping, good price, thank you!
      Highly recommended!

18. I bought two mini books from americanimengel, and everything was great! I requested certain colors and got exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

I'd take a pic but I'm ill and it would really delay me leaving feedback (everything takes forever these days :eek:)... but I think that's a neat idea! ^^

19. Bought a MSD Wii from americanimengel, the communication was good and she sent out withing a reasonable amount of time. The items arrived safe and sound. Good seller!

20. I bought a Miniature Wii and games from americanimengel. She was super nice and even informed me a little about the items' origin ;) I was super happy when she let me know she had one left. The item was packaged securely and arrived fast! Thank so much for this wonderful transaction, would love to work with you again! ^^