1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for americanimengel / KURISTIAN

Jan 24, 2009

1. I bought some stuff from this person and l would buy from again. This person is very nice to deal with.

2. I bought a gun, and received it today. I bought it a long while ago but for some reason it got lost Dx then she didn't get it back! which is horrible but she was nice enough to send me the other copy of it! Thank you sooooo much! I would do business again. . .hopefully it wouldn't get lost xD

3. I bought two 1/4 scale guns from americanimengel. He is nice and patient, the shipping was fast and the guns are nice :)

4. I purchased some msd props from americanimengel. Good transaction, communication and swift shipping. I would certainly deal with him again. :)

5. I purchased a MSD sized sword from Kuristians, and it arrived in wonderful condition. Thank you, and a pleasure doing buisness with you.

6. I ordered a doll-sized camera from americanimengel. Communication was excellent, it was shipped swiftly and arrived in perfect condition and wonderful packaging. I would definitely do business with americanimengel again.

7. I first contacted americanimengel to buy some swords and daggers in early January (I cleaned out my outbox so I have lost the exact date) and communication was slow so I only just got my items today, but other than time, the transaction was fine and I would probably buy from her again.

8. I bought two MSD swords from Kuristians. We lost communication for about a week which got me worried, but he replied to my second inquiry and the swords arrived a few days later. They're awesome items for their price and I'll definitely buy again if he puts his sales thread up again! Thank you!:)

9. I bought a tiny nintendo DS, transaction was smooth, item arrived quickly and he sent a little extra. Great seller, would buy again!

10. Purchased two 1/3 scale guns grim this user, the transaction was easy and fast!
      Very awesome seller.

11. Purchased a doll scaled packaged bear from this seller and would be happy to buy from again. Item arrived well packaged and safe!

12. Bought a mini DS and cellphone for my minifee. Just got them yesterday and they look so great! Thank you :D!

13. So far I am not pleased with my experience with americanimengel...
      I sent my payment for a turquoise DS on June 17th, it's now June 30th and my attempts to reach out to them have been a dead end. I've sent numerous messages asking if things had been shipped, if they received payment and nothing. Not a response. If things take a long time in the mail, that is fine, I understand the post. But the least they could have done is reached out to me and let me know the status. I'm about to dispute my payment with paypal if I don't find out if this has at least shipped yet.

14. I take back my feedback. I was going to delete the post but didn't see an option. The seller was going through some things that I was not aware of at the time. She did make it up to me and is sending along an extra gift to make up for it. I really appreciate everything they have done for me and wow! what a great seller. :) That is all.

15. I received my three pencils, plus some! Kind of you. Thanks for getting around to sending it, hope you worry less now that's out of the way.

16. I purchased two lots of props from Americanimengel: MSD cellphones and MSD guns. Communication was slow but the seller is taking steps to be responsible and reply to things in a timely manner. All the items arrived safely and were well-packed with no damage.