1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amiko

Mar 9, 2008

1. Amiko waited a month after receiving my payment before shipping my package. The transaction was very drawn out and communication was poor.

2. I participated in the dollmore group order and never recieved my package. I won't be participating in any more orders with Amiko. Not a very satisfactory dealing.

3. I bought a pair of shoes and pants from Amiko. Communication was great and shipping fast!

Thanks so much!:)

4. I bought a Dollheart fer from Amiko - Communications were good, it arrived a little later than expected as it got sent back to her for some reason - but overall it was a pleasant transaction and I would buy from Amiko again :)

5. Shipping was a bit iffy, but overall my experience with Amiko was superb. I bought a pair of Enchanted Doll Eyes #30 from her, and I would buy again.

6. I participated in the Luts Group order that Amiko was running. Communication was great and she even hand delivered my order to me. I would definitely participate in another group order with Amiko.

7. Amiko bought an outfit from me. Fast payment and was very pleasant to sell to. :)

8. Joined a Luts GO hosted by Amiko, and even though the post office screwed up (what's new?:|) she still managed to fix things and get my items to me quickly! Thank you so much~ <33

9. I bought a soom skirt from Amiko. She was a great pleasure to deal with, and the shipping was super fast and it arrived in great condition. <3 She's a great seller!

Thanks so much!

10. I joined her Luts Group order. The communication was good, although there was some problems (not Amiko's faults tho), she still tried her best to solve the problem!
      Thank you for running this group order!

11. Recently purchased a very cute black & red plaid 60cm doll outfit from Amiko. Shipped well and the outfit looks awesome on my Eunbi. I only wished Amiko would have taken just a few minutes to repond to my PM about the order. But considering all the positive comments in her feedback thread, I wasn' too worried. Would buy from her again :)

12. I participated in a Luts GO ran by Amiko. Thank you! :fangirl:

13. I joined a group order ran by Amiko. My items took a while to get to me although not entirely her fault (mail trouble and real life problems). She kept constant update though, so that was a big plus! Overall the whole transaction was okay but I don't know if I would join another group order.

14. I was in Amiko's Luts GO, there were some mail/paypal issue so it was delayed a bit, but I got my stuff on time and all correct. So it is all good.

15. i bought a dollsoom aren from Amiko~
      communication was poor on her end, and i never got a tracking number. however, apparently her internet wasn't working. there were several unanswered PMs from me, and i had to contact someone who knew her in real life in order to get information.
      also, she used my money to pay for shipping for a group order, and was left with none to ship my doll.
      it took Amiko three weeks to finally ship her.
      when the doll arrived, she was well wrapped and everything was as described, so no problems there. this is my dream doll, so i'm happy to finally have her.

16. I participated in a Luts GO with Amiko, and I have STILL not received my items. Communication is very poor, she is not responding to PMs, and my experience with her has been horrible. >.< I have nothing against being patient and waiting, so long as there is communication!!

17. 8/5/08 - Tiggywinkletoo (my mother) purchased a Leeke body from [​IMG]amikothecat/Amiko on DoA.

8/14/08 - I purchased a wig from her and asked the wig be sent with the doll, as the sdoll had not yet been shipped.

After that, she was ignoring PMs, though reading them, after admitting to me on Thursday 8/14/08 that she had not yet shipped the doll to my mom.

Clarification: Yes, I did actually want the wig, and I told her to ship it with the doll. She confirmed (before I paid) that she would... but after I paid? Silence.

After prompt in Sales post and her LJ:
      She did ship the doll and wig finally on 8/19/08.

18. Amiko participated in my GO/Split order from Fairyland and was communicative (with prompts). She paid as quickly as she was able to and was really quite nice. Thanks again!

19. Not sure what's the point of leaving feedback since Amiko has been banned from the Marketplace, but oh well:

I was part of her Lutz GO. at first she was very polite and prompt with her updates and responses, but at some point during the waiting period, she ran into 'real life troubles' and kind of stopped responding. She let us know that she received the items and claimed that she shipped them only to have them returned because of an APO error. after a long time of not hearing from her, I started a paging thread. several times she claimed that she would ship 'tomorrow' and never did.

Well, I finally have my items now. It took a long time and the lack of communication was frustraiting and I was really unsettled that I felt the need to open a PP claim and then threaten her with legal action to get my items. But since I have my items, my PP claim is closed and I will be happy to not have to deal with her excuses anymore.

20. I participated in a LUTS GO organized by Amiko and was extremely disappointed. Despite the items arriving to her in early February, I did not receive them until almost April. This was despite being told on four separate occasions that my wigs had been shipped to me.

The situation was resolved only after multiple Paypal claims were filed from GO participants, Amiko was BANNED from the Marketplace, and legal action against Amiko was explored.

I am grateful to have finally received my items after such a long ordeal but will NOT be doing any form of business with her again.