1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amy

Jun 7, 2006

1. Bought a wig from Amy, she shipped super quick and is lovely to deal with. Thanks again (:

2. I adopted Amy's little oldskin Nagisa!
      She arrived very safely wrapped and with sweet extras ^_^

Thank you Amy!
      Raven

3. I got to adopt her 43cm tanning Narin, and I couldn't be happier!
      Shipping was lightning fast, and excellent! :)
      Thank yo so much!

4. I bought Nagisa shoes and socks. The transaction went well everything was shipped promptly and was as described

5. ~ 06.04.07: Bought 14mm Ginarolo Special Dark Aqua eyes. Wonderful Seller, Highly recommend!

6. Bought her minigem aren, and it was shipped fast, packed well, and is exactly as described! Excellent seller!

7. I just completed a trade with Amy and she was fantastic from start to finish. Super fast and awesome to work with. I'd absolutely deal with her again.

Thanks, Amy!

8. Amy bought a skirt and jacket outfit from me, paid really fast and she was very friendly in her messages.

Thanks so much! <3

9. Thanks, Amy! I got the eyes. They're pefect and were shipped really fast. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Amy again and can highly recommend her.

Jay

10. Have done several glorious trades with Amy... :)

11. I purchased a head from Amy. She shipped immediately after payment. Communication was excellent. I would highly recommend buying from her. Thanks!

12. I recently enjoyed a very pleasant transaction with Amy! Highly recommend :)

13. I sold my Suzuna to Amy, it was perfect transaction :) She is very nice and a pleasure to sell to :D Thank you again :aheartbea

14. Recently sold an MSD F18 to Amy, she was very pleasant throughout the transaction and always quick with replies and payment. Thank you so much~

15. I bought a 43 cm Narae from Amy, she was shipped fast and she arrived perfect. Thank you so much !

16. I sold a pair of eyes to Amy. She's a pleasure to deal with and I can recommend her for good transactions!

17. Amy bought a wig from me and was super fast with payment~ perfect buyer! Thanks! :)

18. I bought a pair of eyes from Amy and they arrived here in good condition. :)

Communication was good,just a bit of confusion though when I didn't get a PM to say they were sent but all's well. :)

19. Amy sold me a BC Roko head, and it arrived super fast. Thanks for a great transaction!

20. I traded with Amy and couldn't have asked for a nicer person! She is very prompt and very polite and I love my little Roko so much!!
      -Melissa