1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Amy

Jun 7, 2006

1. I bought a Puki Flora Lorelei Faceplate from Amy ^^ she was sent 1 week after the payment (correct me if I am wrong) and arrived well-packaged in excellent condition :) I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks!

2. Thanks so much I love the Corin head!!!
      ~Pandora~

3. Amy is an excellent seller. She shipped so quickly my girl was here in no time.
      Littlefee Lishe is gorgeous! Thanks so much.

4. Bought a winking puki pongpong face from Amy, It was shipped and arrived quickly. Thanks so much!

5. I sold a pukifee ante faceplate to amy and the transaction was great. Payment was fast and communication was prompt, wouldn't hesitate to do business again! :)

6. bought a cupid multihead from Amy, arrived safe and sound, thank you!

7. bought a fullset pukifee shiwoo from Amy. she was really nice and helpful ^_^
      thank you~

8. Got a pukipuki outfit arrived safely and in good condition thanks a bunch.

9. I recently bought a pukipuki cupid faceplate from Amy,
      Communications were wonderful and quick, She is spectacular to deal with!
      The packaging was excellant

Wonderful to work with,
      I hope to do buisness with you again!
      thanks,
      Courteny

10. I bought a Dollfie Dream from Amy and everything was great, both the item and communication :) I'm really pleased, so thank you!

11. I will not buy from Amy again. This is the PM that I just sent to her:

Hi.

Wanted to let you know that the wings and the hands arrived today.

However, there are a couple of things that I'm unhappy about.

1) You said that you shipped the items on February 15th. It was President's Day and most things were closed, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it because you could have maybe somehow sent off the items. However, the postmark/"date of sale" on the box's sticker lists the sending out day as 2/23/10. Which means that you lied to me. I don't care about items that take a little bit longer to send out as long as the seller is honest. I understand that sometimes it takes a little bit longer to send things out--people get busy. However, I was getting worried that the items had somehow been lost, but it was that you didn't send them out. This is something I don't appreciate and will be sure to note this in my feedback for you.

2) The top parts of the wings are slightly discolored. They have yellowed in some areas, and there are also small markings over the wings--red at the tips and black spots here and there. The yellowing and the markings were not disclosed in your sales thread. After I send out this PM, I'll try and see if I can clean them and lessen the yellowing.

Thank you for selling me the items, but please note that: 1) I wouldn't have paid as much for the wings if I had known that they were coming slightly marked and yellowed in some parts; and 2) I will not buy from you again because you told me untruths about the shipping dates.

12. I bought a LTF headback from Amy, and though it arrived a bit later than I thought, it came well packed in fine condition. :) And Amy was very nice when communicating by pm´s. Thank you a lot, and my recommends. :)

13. I bought Amy's Puki Ruby. She shipped her fast and she packed her very well. Would buy from again no problems.

14. amy bought a volks ran head from me, shes sweet to deal with paid fast, and responds rather quickly would reccomend her to other sellers ^^

15. Wonderful transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. The YO was packaged very well. I am so happy with her. I would buy from her again. :)

16. Amy bought a robe ala Francaise set from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to do business with! Thanks so much! :chocoberry

17. I bought a Limhwa Sara from Amy, and she was very nice to deal with :)
      The doll arrived in perfect condition and she even included a few extra items.
      Thank you Amy!

18. Amy purchased my MSD Nagisa. Wonderful to work with, a real pleasure. Highly recommend! Thanks much and enjoy!!

19. I bought a MNF Breakaway sleeping head from Amy. I received it within a week and it was packed in lots of bubble wrap. Communication was good as well.

20. Amy sold me her Pukifee Cupid on a short layaway. Packaged with care and sent promptly. Would recommend this seller. Thanks! :)