1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Anamink

Feb 21, 2011

1. Anamink bought an outfit from me. It was a flawless transaction. Great buyer. Thanks :D

2. Anamink purchased Dollstown Deogi head from me and she was quick to pay and great with communication. Definitely a 5 star purchase.

3. @Anamink bought a Custom House Ange Ai Uri from me and everything was perfect: frendly conversation & prompt payment, and the doll was well greeted by her CH sisters at her new home!
      Thank you very much for this excellent transaction! :D

4. Anamink bought a VOLKS Reisner default outfit from me. The transaction went smoothly, payment was received on time and she also let me know when the package arrived. :D Thank you so much for buying and I hope you like the outfit! <3

5. Anamink bought some Luts clothing sets from me. Prompt with payment and great communication! Great experience :)

6. Anamink purchased Souldoll dress set from me and was excellent to deal with. She paid quickly and had great communication. I would sell to her again any time. :)

7. Annamink purchased an IMDa Babette from me. Communication was excellent and payment very prompt, would gladly transact with again!

8. I sold Anamink a couple yo-sd outfits. She paid quickly, replied very fast to any pm's I sent and let me know when the outfits arrived. A pleasure to deal with <3 <3 <3

9. Anamink purchased a Limhwa ToYou Mari from me. Her communication was always excellent and enthusiastic and her payment was basically instant once we had shipping figured out. I would love to do business with her again!

10. Anamink purchased a Volks outfit and a victorian/lolita style dress from me. Flawless transaction through and through, thank you for working with me! Hope you enjoy!

11. Anamink bought Volks outfit set from me.
      Everything was smooth from start to finish. Thank you for the perfect transaction!

12. Anamink Purchased a yo-sd outfit + a pair of Dollheart boots from me and she was a wonderful person to do business with^^ Payment was sent right away and communication was friendly. She also let me know as soon as she had received the items in the mail^^ Thank you many times! :kitty1

13. I purchased a Dollzone Mo from Anamink. The transaction was perfect and everything went smoothly. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

14. POSITIVE
      I bought a Dollmore Lilis Liv from Anamink and everything went very well! Great communication and fast shipping. The doll arrived quickly and packed to perfection. She was in perfect condition! I'm very happy with the transaction and would definitely do business with Anamink again. Thank you!!

15. Excellent transaction with Anamink... great communication, prompt payment (and kindly informed me when the outfit arrived). Thank-you and hope to deal with you again!

16. I bought a BeYours Ceiba from Anamink and everything was as described with fast and safe shipping. Thanks again!

17. I highly recommend Anamink as a buyer.
      She bought Ringdoll Jack the Ripper from me, and the transaction was quick and Anamink was very pleasant to deal with and understanding.
      It was a pleasure to interact with such a person and I would gladly do it again:)

18. Frightfully late feedback for Anamink, who was fantastic. I purchased her Littlefee Bisou on a several month layaway, to which she was always prompt and patient. She shipped out immediately, packing Bisou with great care. I happily recommend her- it was a perfect transaction. She's a pleasure to work with.

19. I sold a Volks Cecile outfit to Anamink and the transaction was flawless. Clear communication, swift payment, and prompt notice of receipt. I'd be happy to do business with Anamink again! Thank you!

20. Anamink purchased a Migidoll boy body from me, and I couldn't ask for a better transaction! Communication was friendly and payment was very prompt. They let me know when he arrived as well. Would most definitely recommend!