1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Andreja

Jun 21, 2008

1. Commission Andreja for my two unoa zero's faceplate. Great communication and great work. Thank you so much for painting my girls yet agin. I love them!!!

2. the two face-ups andreja did for my dolls are absolutely beautiful. she worked very fast and kindly kept me updated at every step. i hope i'll have the pleasure to deal with her again! :)

3. Andreja did faceup for my girl Yrie. It was very good work! Tanks very much for your patient!

4. Commissioned Andreja to do a face-up on my Soom Ai, and she did an amazing job! Communication was flawless and I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

Thanks so much!

5. Andreja bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from me and she was such a lovely buyer. Her communication was polite and her payment was fast. Thank you so much for an easy and smooth transaction! I hope you and your Amber will like them! :XD:

6. I chose Andreja to do my girls faceup after she did a lovely job on another doll I sent to her. I asked for something a little different to what she normally does, gave her a simple reference picture and she gave me exactly what I wanted!
      She's also very helpful, keeps in contact and provides a lot of high quality photographs when she's done so you can get a really good idea of how your doll really looks.

I'm so happy with my girl thank you Andreja!

Here's what she did for me;

[​IMG][​IMG]

(Andreja, I'll post photos to your portfolio thread when her new wigs get here, <3)

7. Andreja participated in my Dollflower GO.
      She's been always kind for long time. Happy to transaction with her!
      Thank you so much!

8. Andreja bought a bunch of clothes from me in a lovely, problem-free transaction! I'm glad everything reached you safely and your girl looks awesome in the undies ^.^

9. I commissioned Andreja to do the blushing on my Angelheim Luka hooves and horns. They are utterly fantastic! Absolutely beautiful colors! She was extremely easy to deal with, and very understanding about doing over the blushing on the horns (which was totally my fault, the reference picture was wonky....). She's incredibly friendly and prompt in her PMs, and takes high quality close-up photos so you can see exactly what your doll parts look like. A true pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

(And I will of course post pics of him complete to her Portfolio Thread when I get strong enough fishing wire to re-string him. );)

10. I commissioned Andreja to do a resin match for my Unoa/MNF hybrid. She did an amazing and beautiful job with my unoa! She also provided in progress images and high quality close-ups when my unoa was complete. And my doll looked a beautiful in her photos as it does in person. Communication, transaction, and shipping were all excellent. I highly recommend her! :)

Thank you so much again Andreja!

11. I commissioned Andreja to paint my Soom Sard. Even with my confusing instructions, she managed to create such a beautiful face-up and fantasy parts blushing. Staying very true to the reference images I provided. Her communication was excellent and she was so kind to change some minor details for me twice. The turn around time of her work was very fast and I'm pleased to have my boy home in one piece within only a few weeks of sending him off. Thank you for helping me bond with my boy! I hope to do business with you again soon!

12. I commissioned Andreja for a faceup + hooves blushing on my Soom Ai <3 She did a wonderful job!

13. I commissioned Andreja for a faceup~ She's very patient and accomodating to my needs ^_^ I highly recommend her~

14. Commissioned Andreja to blush my Soom Ai's hooves and tail. She did a wonderful job, I really recommend her~

15. I recently commissioned Andreja to paint my Ciaudia and Elf Chiwoo heads. She has an amazing talent and is wonderful to work with, I am so thrilled. I look forward to doing business with her again in the future. Thank you so much for the gorgeous face-ups! <3

16. Andreja airbrushed my Resinsoul Ai Hooves in SUPER-QUICK TIME ! -She was friendly helpful, and kept me updated at every stage. -Plus the hooves look amazing: She is very talented & wouldn't hesitate to commission her again : )

17. commissioned a faceup for my volks suzuna from andreja.
      communication was perfect and the turnaround time was quicker than expected.
      thanks again!

18. Andreja painted my Alk's face, wings and feet and did an absolutely fabulous job of it - the faceup was gorgeous and he looks great! Everything was done in a timely manner, excellent communication throughout and she was very helpful in making adjustments when i wanted some details adjusted. Very highly reccomended!

19. Andreja did a face-up for my Minifee Juri, she did an amazing job! She is really friendly and really talented! I would love to send another doll to her for a face-up. (: Thanks again, Andreja! (:

20. I commissioned Andreja for painting my Minifee Rheia, and she did an outstanding job! It's my second time working with her, and I couldn't be more please. She provides excellent communication, shipping, and a smooth transaction. I'm really happy that I sent my doll to her. I highly recommend her! :aheartbea
      Thank you Andreja~