1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Andreja

Jun 21, 2008

1. Anderja bought me a Juri head : excellent communication, fast payment... thank you very much !

2. Adreja did face up for my little Yuu so nicely. She's very kind to work with and understand all my instructions correctly. Her face up was so detailed and I really love everything on it! Thank you so much dear!! ♥♥♥

3. I sold Andreja a Soom Glot outfit, and the transaction couldn't have gone better. Quick communication, quick payment, and good stuff all around. Would enter another transaction with her in an instant! Thanks a lot!

4. I commissioned Andreja to paint 2 heads and a set of wing parts. She was wonderfully polite and friendly throughout the commission and was very accommodating when I asked to modify part of it. As I happened to have been in Melbourne at the time, she met up with me so that I could collect the parts home. She was lovely to communicate with and very easy to get a hold of. I was very satisfied with her work! Wonderful colours and blending and such awesomely delicate brushstrokes!!

WOULD DEFINITELY COMMISSION AGAIN!! <3<3 Thanks so much!!

5. I commissioned Andreja to do a face up on my Migidoll Ryu. She was very polite and kind, and responded to messages promptly. I had no problems with communication. Andreja was also very good at keeping her customers updated on their face up's progress. She works fast. Her face ups are very well done and delicate, and she does her best to follow your instructions.
      I was very satisfied overall, and I would not hesitate to commission her again. <3

6. I bought a Keny from Andreja. He is soo cute and he was in perfect condition. :)

Would do business with again!!!

7. Andreja did a faceup on my Volks SD Kurumi head. Amazing faceup work, fantastic and quick communication. Faceup was done in record time too! :) Thank you!!

8. Andreja completed a faceup on my ONYX (light) and Yo-Tenshi Hinata :)
      All transaction was smooth and wonderful.
      Andreja is wonderful talented artist ^^
      She can do my all request nicely, kindly communication, keep good time and always update status.
      I'm very impress with her work :D
      Thank you so much, highly recommended for ^^

9. I commissioned Andreja for a face-up on my SD16 Kira~ She was awesome, kept me updated about everything and was very patient to deal with issues with the post. |) And of course, my Kira's beautiful. Thanks for everything!

10. I, too, commissioned Andreja for a face-up on my Leeke World Mabel. I love what she did, and the details she can paint is just exquisite! :D
      Thank you so much! I'd definitely return for any future face-ups for my other dolls &#9829;

11. Andreja sold a Soom Amber wig to me. It was an excellent transaction all around. Communication was great, the wig shipped very promptly, and arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Andreja again!

12. Andreja worked on my Soom Ai and Breccia's fantasy parts (along with 1 faceup). She did an absolutely incredible and speedy job! I couldn't ask for a better transaction or for better work. She really cares about her customers and makes them feel welcome.

Thank you dear! :truffle

13. I sold her2 pairs of eyes urethane
      she is a great shopper, very kind and fast at the payment, 100% recommended

14. I bought my little Soom Ai by her,
      in 4 days I got this little doll in my home,
      Ai is gorgeous enad the make up is simply amazing!!
      Andreja is fast and very friendly, she's a fantastic seller!!!

15. I commissioned Andreja to faceup my Ange Ai Raffy. She was very patient with my constant changes and accomodated my request for her to redo the faceup without a complaint! She's a very polite and professional artist! Thank you! I'll definitely recommend her.

16. Andreja finished a faceup on my SD megu! I'm so happy I chose her to give my princess a makeover!! I'm so pleased in her high quality work and she finished her so quickly! Lovely job! The money was so worth it!!~

~allison

17. Andreja did an amazing faceup for my dear Syen. She was super friendly and did a stunning job. I highly recommend her c:
      Thank you for everything n-n

18. I commissioned a face-up from Andreja for my little Silt girl and she did an amazing job :D (those detailed tiny lines are just stunning) I so love the face up X3. Communication was great, she always kept me updated and was very understanding regarding shipping problems for my package. I totally recommend her and sure will try to commission her again in the future ^^
      Thank you so much and have a happy new years eve : D :clover

19. I commissioned Andreja to paint my Beryl's horns and hooves. She did a fabulous job and packed them very well!

Thank you so much!

20. I commissioned a faceup from Andreja for my Pkf Zoe :D. Awesome faceup and communication was excellent. She was also super accommodating :aheartbea. Shipping was also fast. I would love to commission her again! Thank you so much! :aheartbea