1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Andreja

Jun 21, 2008

1. I commissioned Andreja to paint my yen, minnette and luts 2010
      She was amazing, superfast, perfectly painted what I wanted with the barest of info, received communication nearly every day, received photos straight after she finished and shipped them sooo safely I had trouble unwrapping them!
      She is an amazing artist and a wonderful person and I will be returning for more faceups and blushing in the future!!!!
      I recommed to anyone!!!!

2. I commisioned a face-up from Andreja for my MNF Shiwoo. She is a wonderful person to work with- great communication, fast shipping- and a talented artist. She did an amzing job of painting my Shiwoo. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great face-up artist! :) Thanks so much!

3. I commissioned three face-ups from Andreja. They all came out absolutely beautiful! Communication was fantastic, the pictures she took were beautiful and the packaging back to me was phenomenal! XD

Thank you so much! ♥

4. I commissioned Andreja for face-ups on my MNF Chloe heads. She did an absolutely superb job painting them and I couldn't be happier with the results! This is the third time I've commissioned her and I'm happy to have my dolls painted by her. She puts so much care and skill into her work~ I highly recommend her! Communication, transaction, and shipping were all excellent. Thank you so much again! :aheartbea

5. Andreja did a FANTASTIC face up on my Luts Cherry Elf girl. Totally helped me bond with the doll from the excellent understand of colours and concept I had for the head. The packaging, communication, shipping and patience was so wonderful I will be happy to throw more money at her just for a chance to see more of her beautiful work!

6. I commissioned Andreja for a faceup for my Soom Minette, and she did a great job!! She was really intuitive in interpreting my request and my Minette was shipped back to me safely wrapped in bubble wrap~ I'm definitely sending more dollies to her! :) Thanks so much!

7. I commissioned a face-up from Andreja. Communication was always consistent and the result was nothing less than flawless. She followed my instructions and added her own incredible flare. Shipping was never an issue, and she handled everything so well. I can't recommend her enough.

8. I commissioned Andreja to paint a faceup for my LLT Roderich. >w< She did a brilliant job and the results are better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much for bringing my boy to life~ <3 Her communication was great and I'd love to work with her again!

9. I brought a wig from Andreja. She shipped it quickly and cheaply and was lovely to deal with. Thank you! :)

10. Wonderful transaction!!! Thank you very much!! 10++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

11. Always a pleasure to work with Andreja. Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Lati Yellow wig from Andreja, she was very communicative and shipped extremely fast. I'm very hapy with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. :)

13. I got a slot for face-ups for two heads with Andreja from the November lottery. :D

She was really fast in replying to e-mails, very nice and the face-ups are gorgeous! She did an amazing job and much faster than I though it would be, and they arrived very well packed. :)

I hope to send more heads for Andreja to paint in the future.
      ;)

14. Commissioned Andreja to paint my pukifee Bonnie and did a fantastic job! I had sent a little sketch of the things I wanted and she captured every detail wonderfully. I am very pleased and will definitely be trying for the lottery for her in the future. :)

15. I recently purchased three Slim MSD tops from Andreja and am very happy with the transaction. Tops are great quality, she posted them fast and even refunded me some postage.

Thanks!!

16. I bought a wig for my Minifee from Andreja~ Communication was very prompt and so was shipping. n_n I'd recommend her as a seller with no qualms at all!

17. Bought from Andreja Lati Yellow Lea. Everything is perfectly packed, quickly reached, perfectly agreed! I will be glad to deal again!

18. I purchased a modded MNF Mirwen head from Andreja. She kept prompt and really friendly communication throughout the whole process, and was lovely to deal with ^^ Shipping was incredibly fast and she was very understanding. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, thank you! :kitty2

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Andreja. I bought a wig from her, she had great communication, and fast shipping. I enjoyed doing business with her.

20. I bought from Andreja two wonderful wigs. ^o^
      She is a friendly person, it was nice to write with her, quickly response and she shiped the item very fast out.
      Everthing was exellent and want in the future again a transaction with her. It was a pleasure with her.
      Thank you very much ^3^