1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~~Feedback for angeldoll~~~

Nov 22, 2006

1. packing, fast shipping, smooth transaction..oh..and did I forget to mention the doll!

2. Awesome! I bought my Kurenai head from Angeldoll a few weeks ago. She was shipped quickly, packed well and arrived in excellent condition.

Thanks so much!
      Dechelle

3. I bought a pair of hands frome Angedoll.
      One of them were broken during shipping but Angedoll was very comprehensive... it was the first time it happens to her and she promise to be very much carefull in the future.
      Plus the shipping was very fast, not waiting times.

Thanks you.

4. Sold to Angeldoll and the transaction went perfectly! Payment was fast and communication was good, thanks so much! =^_^=

5. I have just made a trade with Angeldoll, my SD Nana head for her Bambicrony elf Roko, the transaction could't have gone smoother :) Would gladly deal with again! Thank you Fiona :D

6. I bought a Chiwoo-Elf head from Angeldoll as we made a split and she send the head very quickly and well packaged. Also good communication!

You're a sweetie to deal with and hope to deal with you again in future ^_~

7. Just received a gorgeous Sist faceplate from angeldoll.It arrived superquick,well packaged and in great condition.
      Thankyou for another great transaction Fiona :)

8. I sold a School Head A to angeldoll on layaway, and it was a very short layaway because she paid up really fast! :lol:

Many thanks, angeldoll, it has been a pleasure dealing with you!^^

9. Angeldoll is a wonderful seller!!
      I had a great open communication with her and extremely fast shipping (especially from overseas). and I am 100% happy with my beautiful vamp shushu head~

Thank you!!

10. Purchased a Domuya Flexi body from me, was very good about making layaway payments on time. Overall excellent transaction... thanks!

11. I just had a great transaction with angeldoll! I bought a Chiwoo elf head off her, and she was wonderful with pm's. Shipped quickly, and well packed. Great to work with! Thank you, Fiona!

12. I bought a pair of lovely SD shoes from angeldoll, they were better than I'd expected!! And a very fair price too!! And yeah I know I'm "so funny" :) Thanks a heap!!

13. I can't believe that I forgot to leave feedback for Angeldoll!

I part traded/part sold a doll to her and she was FAB!!!!! I can't recommend Fiona highly enough for super swift sending of the traded doll, and prompt payment for the rest.

Can't wait to deal with you again, Fiona!

14. got my lovey little kkotmu today! seller was great with communication and was very friendly

15. Angeldoll bought 4 skirts from me. She is very friendly to deal with and pays promptly.

16. Fiona sold/split me a body. She was prompt in sending it off once it arrived to her and kept me well-informed. :)

17. I was a part of a split of a MNF Shiwoo elf with angeldoll. She was great with communication, fair in prizing and shipped in a timely matter. All in all, it's been a very positive experience and I'd join another split with her in a heartbeat. <3

18. I purchased a body from Angeldoll.
      It came extremely well packaged, and couldn't have arrived any quicker.
      Fiona was very kind and helpful, taking the time to answer all my questions and finding the answers!!
      Thank you so much.
      BEST SELLER EVER! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

19. Fiona was amazing to deal with. I bought a MNF Shiwoo head from her and he's utterly gorgeous ^_^ Lightning quick shipping and correspondance <3

20. :) Had a great transaction with Angeldoll. Excellent communication throughout, friendly pm's - and finished her layaway weeks early ! Wonderful buyer - highly recommended.

:aheartbea jaxa:aninja: