1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~~Feedback for angeldoll~~~

Nov 22, 2006

1. Angeldoll purchased a breakaway head from me. Great transaction - excellent communication - such a pleasure to deal with.

2. I bought an SD from angeldoll. She was very polite and quick to answer PMs and a week after we made the deal, the doll was here! Thanks so much for a great transaction!

3. Angeldoll bought a YoSD Yuki from me on layaway. Her communication was excellent throughout the whole transaction. Her payments were always on time and she even paid off early~!! A wonderful, friendly, and kind person to deal with. HIGHLY recommended.
      Thank you so so much. :D

4. angeldoll is perfect to work for :aheartbea

she commissioned me to do a faceup for her and she was very friendly and told me exactly what she wanted. :)

5. Angeldoll bought a tiny crocheted dress for her CoCo doll. Excellent transaction, and a sweet person!!! Enjoy your doll & dress set.:)

6. Lovely buyer, very friendly and reliable. Highly recommended ^^

7. Angeldoll bought a dress from me super fast payer and very good communication.It was a pleasure to deal with her.Highly recommend.:)

8. Angeldoll bought a tiny Hexad from me. She paid very fast. It's a pleasure to deal with her.><

9. I sold a Puki Piki to angeldoll on layaway. She paid on time as arranged, kept up communication every tiny step of the way and let me know when the item arrived safely too. Thanks so much.

10. Bought a body off angeldoll. She was awesome to deal with. Fast response and quick shipping. :thumbup Thumbs up! :thumbup

11. I traded my Puki Pipi with Fiona's Tinybear Moona, and it went wonderfully! Fiona is a lovely lady, I recommend her to anyone. :)

12. I bought a breakaway head from her and all was wonderful *.* so nice..so communicative..so friendly ..so fast XDDD everything was perfect ^^. Thaank you so much sweetie ^^ !!

13. :thumbupAngeldoll purchased some Volks furniture from me and as she was in the area collected in person at the arranged time. :thumbup :aangel:

14. I adopted Pipi from Fiona.

I can just say this - I wish all sellers were like her.
      Perfect packaging - lots of surprises like e.g. dresses, extra magnets, sleeping bag, cards - it was like christmas opening the little package. Fast shipping - I had thought it would take some time - I mean with Easter inbetween; but no. Much to my surprise it arrived today. Paid on April 3rd and she would ship it Monday April 6th - and here it is today.... I'm stunned.

And Pipi is so beautiful. No words can describe how happy I am. :fangirl:

I wont hesitate a second if I see Fiona as the seller of something I need.

Thank you so much, Fiona.

15. Bought a tanning Lishe for Angeldoll on a layaway. She was very understanmdiing of any delays and stayed in constant contact. She's a great seller. I would definitely do business with her again.

16. I bough ACB from angeldoll, with good communicate, polite and prompt to answer and helpful.
      I love what I got from her.
      Best seller I've recommend ^_^

17. I sold a Black Luts Wig to angeldoll, a very easy and pleasnt transaction I'd be happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

18. I sold a pair of eyelashes to angeldoll - she was friendly, paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

19. I bought an El outfit and eyes in a Fairyland split organised by Angeldoll. It all went very smoothly with great communication when the order was on its way. the ouitfit was well-packaged when sent on and despatched as soon as it arrived with her.

20. This is my second split with Angeldoll, and I must say she keeps being a very good organizer. Great communication, quick shipping and extremely helpful! Recommended!