1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~~~Feedback for angeldoll~~~

Nov 22, 2006

1. I bought a Minimee head from angeldoll for a real low price.
      The head is in PERFECT condition and was packed upper elaborate!

A save package like that is not self-evident and so I'm absolutely happy :aheartbea

I totally recommend her as seller!!! :pcake

2. Angeldoll sold a Felix Brownie sleeping elf head to me. I can recommend her very much. Communication throughout the deal was great and she is a friendly and honest person. Many thanks! :)

3. I bought a Felix Brownie head from angeldoll. She's such a nice person, responds to all PMs quickly, shipped soon after I sent the payment, and is just overall great to deal with.:) I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you!

4. I bought a pukifée faceplate from Angeldoll. Transaction was smooth, the faceplate very well packed.
      Angeldoll is a great person to deal with :)

thank you very much :aheartbea

5. I got IO Scarface head from LoveOnTheRox. She was one of the most friendly seller I have ever met. I did not think I could get my wish doll, but I finally got it, thank you so much !! She was very friendly, answered pm really quickly and was really nice through whole transaction. Highly recommand her. She also shipped item super fast and packed it very carefully. Thank you again for this transaction!

Silvia

6. angeldoll is a LOVELY seller! :) I warmly recommend her!
      I bought a SOOM Super Gem body from her and she shipped it out as soon as I had finished paying the layaway AND she even helped me out with the shipping cost, as she wanted the body to get the best shipping method possible. THANK YOU so much! :pcupcake:aheartbea

I would gladly do business with her again! :)

7. I did 2 Make Up for her, and she was really amazing!
      Fantastic communication, very friendly and kind girl, I will be very happy to work for Angeldoll again!!!!!!!!!

8. I sold Amber hooves to angeldoll. She is the sweetest buyer that I've met. Very friendly and patient during the whole process. Highly commend her~! Won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you very much ^ ^

9. i had a great transaction with angeldoll!
      i bought a Soom MD Glot from her,
      she kept me VERY informed in the whole process,
      forwarded me all of the shipping/soom Q&A/information,
      and even bugged soom for me when i was worried.
      shes a very sweet nice girl and was so kind.
      when the shipping date was delayed from soom she told me she would pay for half of shipping to me and added a casual outfit for my Glot.
      (which was ADORABLE! >w<! )
      she came in her original packaging, and everything was perfect.
      she is GREAT to do business with and i hope i have the chance to talk and do business with her again in the future!
      id say a 12/10. (yes, she really is that awesome. )

thank you so so much angeldoll! :D

~winter

10. This is the second time I deal with angeldoll. She purchased a Euclase body from me with layaway. She paid the money on time and updated to me every time. She is a very honest and friendly buyer and I won't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you so much ^ ^

11. I joined Angeldoll's Chrom split, taking the place of another person who was dropping out for the hands. It was a pleasure to work with her on this and the hands arrived neatly packaged and quickly. I only wish that US Mail to the UK was as efficient! Thanks again :aheartbea

12. I had a wonderful transaction with Angeldoll who bought a Special Size Lati Miel from me. She paid very quickly, always replied to communications really promptly and was even unfazed by the UK postal strike! Angeldoll is a lovely person to trade with and I absolutely recommend her!

13. I sold a minifee male body to Angeldoll. An absolute pleasure to deal with, communication was kept constant and payment was speedy. Thank you very much.

14. I recently sold a wig to angeldoll, and she was a dream to work with! Fast payment, very friendly and prompt PMs, and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks a lot! :D

15. angeldoll bought a wig from me. ^^ She was prompt in paying and wonderful to communicate with! A pleasant, friendly buyer! I'd definitely sell to her again!

16. I sold a pair of SD shoes to her. She paid promptly and communication was nice. Very good buyer, a pleasure doing business with her!! :D

17. positive feedback, i have buy from angeldoll a pukifee plate! ^___^

18. I participated in a split that angeldoll ran, and it was such a wonderful experience. Great communication, fast shipping... I'd definitely do it again!

19. Angeldoll, was the split leader of my group and she had great communication and sent the item well packed. Thanks so much for allowing me to join this split. A+

20. I bought a pair of Soom Chrom eyes from angeldoll, and she was really quick and friendly with her responses, and sent out the eyes super fast! Thank you so much, a totally brilliant seller! :)