1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Angelicfrizrd

Sep 22, 2008

1. FLAKY FEEDBACK

I was in the A New Summer Style Swap and AngelicFrizard was my partner. I sent her my items and she seemed really happy about them. I waited for mine and they never arrived. I PMd the leader and she PMd AngelicFrizard. Then I PMd her as well.

No response. She hadn't been on so we decided to wait. Then she was on, and still no response. I sent her another PM that basically said I assumed she was not going to respond but if that wasn't the case, she had until now (5PM today) to respond with the reason on why she hadn't gotten my items to me.

Nothing. No response.

I think I have been more than fair in allowing her time. I had entered Feather for a little inspiration. I really don't even care if I get anything at this point. I'll try to come up with something...

I just hope you don't do the same thing to the people who are counting on you in your GO order. This is just sad.

2. I did another faceup for Angelic, shes a wonderful person to deal with and would recommend doing business with her anytime.

3. FLAKEY FEEDBACK

angelicfrizard participated in a swap i ran and she did NOT sent out her gift as of 8/31/2010, and did not respond to my messages even though she has been online, if things change i will modify this post.

4. angelicfrizard participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. She followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. She disappeared during the last few weeks of the swap with no notice. Eventually, after a second round of status update PMs she informed me that she had originally sent her package on the 10th but it had been returned to her due to a written error in the address. She said her family placed it aside thinking it was a package for her instead of an outgoing package while she was sick. The PM describing her situation came to me on the 26th. The package did eventually reach it's destination on 9/2/10. As this was a situational occurrence, It's up to future swap leaders to decide based off of what information I've disclosed. This is neutral feedback.

5. +1 from me. No problems with transaction at all, very friendly person and a good person to sew for since I get all the info needed quickly even if I bothered with many PMs :) I got info about recieving outfit and a nice photos of too!
      THANK YOU!

6. angelicfizard was in my Dollmore GO. She paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with.

7. I joined angelicfizard's "Easy Summer Fun" swap. For the swap she was not just my host, but also signed as my partner. Easy to work with and she let me know when she sent out the package.

8. Angelicfrizard took place in my Penpal Swap. There were no complications and they were very pleasant to work with.

She was also one of my partners and sent a lovely letter! It was a pleasure having her as a partner.

9. I was in Angelicfrizrd's Halloween swap. All complications were weather related, and thus beyond her control. I would have preferred that the maximum price for the swap gifts not be so low, as with making things by hand, labor drives the value up.

10. I bought a lovely gothic lolita outfit for a doll currently on layaway from this lovely woman and it arrived in the condition it was described to be in and well packaged! I would definitely do business with her again! I dropped the ball after everything was paid for while I was moving from Germany back to the states but she was entirely understanding especially when I also had to move from my parents house to where the outfit was shipped upon returning stateside as well! Wonderful lady!

11. I sold a wig to Angelicfrizrd and it was a great sale. I was paid quickly and she told me when she got the wig. She is a great buyer, and I would absolutely work with her again.

12. Angelicfrizrd bought a can of MSC from me and paid promptly. Super friendly and awesome buyer! Thank you so much! :D

13. I joined AngelicFrizard's For My Doll GO and everything when smoothly. Shipped quickly and was packaged well. Would happily work with again.

14. I participated in AngelicFrizard's FMD GO and everything went well. I wish she mentioned when she shipped the wigs out but they did come packaged well.

15. I joined her FMD GO and things went okay. Communication was great until the wigs actually shipped, but I think there was some personal life issues. Either way, the wigs were shipped and they were packaged well, so I am happy with the transaction.

16. I've also participated in angelicfrizard's For My Doll GO. Just as mentioned above, things went well until the last week or so of the GO when communication suddenly ceased (due to life issues?). No one seemed to be able to get in touch with her. And we all panicked, not knowing if she had actually shipped out our items.

It turns out she did. My wig has arrived safe and nicely packaged, so I'm really glad this transaction ended satisfactorily!

Thank you!! :)

17. I was in her FMD GO. Things went well and my wigs arrived safely! :)

18. I was in Angelicfrizrd's For My Dol GO and ordered a wig. Everything was handled well, the wig arrived promptly after she sent it, everything was A+

19. I was an international participant in Angelicfrizrd's For My Dol GO, the wig was shipped asap and was well packaged, and the GO was well organized despite the life circumstances that came in-between, I think. ^^ It can happen to anyone! I apologize for sending the shipping fee to the wrong Paypal address at first - it was my fault! The issue's been resolved now, Angelicfrizrd PM-ed me right away, so everything turned out fine and I worried for nothing.

I love my FMD wig and its quality, it's exactly what I've been looking for! Thank You! :) :)

20. I participated in an ErsaFlora GO run by Angelicfrizrd. Everything went great and I would definitely work with her again! Thanks! :)