1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for angelificatus

Oct 9, 2006

1. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

2. Mia is hands down one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with. She was so sweet and easy to deal with.

Thank you SO MUCH for selling me my dream boy. ^_^

3. I had another wonderful transaction with the ever-gracious angelificatus. She's give a home to a few of my dolls, and has always been wonderful.

4. Mia is a great buyer as well as a great mate! She's very polite, flexible and makes payment promptly. Very trustworthy buyer - recommend her to anyone :D

5. angelificatus is a wonderful seller and very responsive to questions and replies very quickly and sweetly. She is very sweet and informative and even gift-wrapped my doll with a Hello Kitty ribbon (SOOO CUUUTE) and sent me a card which was so sweet and really added to the experience ^__^ She shipped him very nicely with lots of bubble wrap and was very communicative. I recommend her to any buyer as she is a pleasure to talk to and very honest and sweet throughout the process ^_____^

6. i bought the most amazing MSD doll outfit from Mia. it is the most captivating little outfit i have ever seen. she wrapped it like a gift, with a lovely handwritten note enclosed.
      shipping was super fast. highly recommended.

oh, she also refunded shipping as i paid too much!

7. I was very fortunate to have purchased an absolutely mint Tensiya white suit and Cecile Scarface's Blind Eye from angelificatus. She is probably one of the best sellers I have ever met here on DoA. Everything was in mint condition and she packed with the utmost care -- they were even gift wrapped!!! *_* Great communication, excellent items, fantastic shipping and very fair prices. I couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction. Thank you so very much!!! :aheartbea

8. I purchased a Chesca outfit from Mia. It was an absolute pleasure. She shipped very fast, and had wonderful communication. The outfit was extremely well packed.
      Thank you so much for possibly one of the best transactions ever!

9. this is my second transaction with Mia, and she is an amazing seller. not only are her items one of a kind, unique, artist quality items, but she warps each and every piece with the utmost care. she is thoughtful, and caring. a "doll" to deal with!

10. I had a wonderful transaction with Mia!

She responded pleasantly to PM's, shipped quickly and PM'd me with a tracking number.

I highly recommend Angelificatus!!! Thank you very much ^O^

11. I just bought my unoa lusis from Mia and may i say Mia is a wonderful person to have a transaction with ! she was fast in response and very friendly ! She had the doll packed so neatly and nicely and she even included cute little gifts with it ! She has made my year !

Thank you so much for the sweet and smooth transaction ! :daisy

12. I've had a prefect transaction with Angelificatus! She went to such length to make this transaction very-very pleasant. *____* She is a complete sweetheart to deal with!
      I will definitely want to deal with her again!

13. I am very thankful to Mia for selling me my beautiful Limited Bisou Ai Shiny. She arrived brilliantly packaged, fast and easy. Easy to talk to, fair and considerate seller. Thank you so much!

[​IMG]

14. I purchased a Hello Kitty doll case from Mia and the whole transaction from questions to receiving took about a week. The case was securely and beautifully packed that I didn't want to open it. She is the sweetest person to deal with. Look forward to working with her again. Thank you very much :fangirl:

15. Just bought a very wonderful dress from angelificatus. She is a very nice person to deal with. Great communication and fast shipment. The dress is so fantastic!!!
      Thank you, thank you....
      Tuki

16. I purchased a basic Pipos Curo and a furniture piece from angelificatus. She was so sweet and communication was a breeze. I received my order 3 days after paying and the package was almost as beautiful and secure as the little bunny inside. I've never been more happy with a sale on DoA as I am with angelificatus.

Would not hesitate a moment to buy from her again. Thank you *again* for letting me bring this sweet little bunny home!
      WeirdReality