1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for :AnimeFigureKit - Emilie Jolie

Jan 10, 2007

1. Bought a lovely cape from AnimeFigureKit, amazing quality fair price and fast delivery, no problems at all went great and brilliant comunication :D I'd totally buy from her again =)

2. I bought a pair of the Most Awesome Boots and lovely eyes from Emilie. She shipped them Very Fast and was wonderful to transact with. I would love to Buy from her again.

3. Just got a shirt from animefigurekit today. Communication was fast and easy and item was sent out quickly. Thanks ^_^

4. Received a pair of BW MNF hands today; they arrived safely and fast.
      Thanks! :D

5. Bought a super lovely wig from AnimeFigureKit and the transaction went perfectly, thanks so much! =^_^=

6. ~~ Wonderful Transaction ~~

Bought a cool wig.
      Fast and Friendly.
      Great communication.
      Highly Recommend!
      =D

7. EMILIE is FABulous to deal with!!!!! Great communication, great pictures through the process, and BEAUTIFUL, Well made garments!!!! Wonderful prices too!

Buy with confidence!!!!!!! :thumbup I will definitely be keeping an eye on what she has for sale!!! :D

Judy

8. I bought some stuff from Animefigurekit, everything was in perfect condition :D Very fast shipping it and it got here pretty quick :D

9. Bought a 70cm yakuza shirt from Emilie. Love it. Made from this smooth, stretchy fabric that went on my boy's DZ body very well. It looks great on. Absolutely no complaints here. Thanks so much!

10. Bought a black set of MNF lingerie from Animefigurekit. The bra and panties arrived safely and are perfect. Thanks a buncxh!

11. Thanks to Emilie,
      I was able to bring Lucas home!!

Thanks for giving me a chance to adopt him!
      He is gorgeous! :)

She is nice and fast with communication.
      Wrapping for the doll was secured as well.

12. I purchased a chair from her. It arrived fast, was wrapped in bubble wrap (hehe, bubble wrap *pop pop pop, giggles like school girl*) and packaged fully in packaging peanuts (mmm... peanuts *drool*). The chair is just as advertised. Her customer service/communication is terrific!

Thank you, animefigurekit!

13. I bought a pair of Luts white shoes from animefigurekit and they arrived safely and in good condition. ^^

She was also very apologetic about the delay, but quick to respond and ship. Overall, good transaction. :)

14. I bought boots from AnimeFigureKit for my MSD and they are absolutely fabulous. Better than the photo made out, superb communication and very fast shipment. I recommend her to other buyers, she is a delight to deal with. :)

15. I purchased a DZ Linlan head from Emilie. The head was as advertised, shipped quickly and packaged very well. Thanks!

16. Bought a pair of shoes, and they came in fast and excellent shipping!
      Great communication too!

17. I adopted a tanning Lishe from animefigurekit. The SD clothing I purchased along with her is wonderful and they arrived in no time! I highly recommend her! I couldn't ask for a nicer seller than animefigurekit. She communicates quickly and often.

18. I have bought a Unidoll UH14 elf and the transaction has been smooth and perfect, thank you very very much! :)

19. Bought an outfit, was sent promptly and nice to deal with. Thanks. :)

20. AnimeFigureKit is a great seller! I bought a mini toy train set for my Yo-SD and it arrived very quickly. She was such a nice seller and was very pleasant to deal with. ^_^