1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for :AnimeFigureKit - Emilie Jolie

Jan 10, 2007

1. she is a wonderflul person!!!!., and a grreat seller!!!.. and we love too much our doll :fangirl: ...thank you very much amiga!!! :D ...God bless.

2. I bought an SD green shirt from animefigurekit. Very friendly to deal with, good quality and fast shipping ^_^

3. I bought some doll clothing items from her, and she was very friendly and reliable. My items arrived recently, and they were nicely packaged. This was a very good transaction.

4. recently purchased several items. communication was excellent. shipping was super-fast. everything was packaged well. all items were in great condition and were as described on the sales thread. I'd definitely buy from animefigurekit again.

5. Bought a MSD-sized green shirt with buckles. It's really adorable and fits my Bobobie Sprite perfectly (less mature body). The quality of the shirt is excellent! I want to buy more stuff from you. ^_^

6. I purchased a doll from animefigurekit and he is absolutely gorgeous! he was beyond well packed, shipped quickly, and was even better than promised! i couldnt be more happy! thank you !! wendy

7. I bought a lovely pair of handmade MNF panties from animefigurekit - they fit my Unoa perfectly!

Thanks!
      Carolyn

8. I bought a pair of fabric wings from Animefigurekit and the transaction was flawless and quick and they were shipped timely and well packaged... I would totally recommend buying from her

9. I bought some eyes and putty from animefigurekit. they shipped/arrived in a timely fashion, well-packaged. throughout the transaction, she was communicative, accommodating, and generally pleasant to deal with. thanks! ^_^

10. I bought an MSD dress from Animefigurekit and it was a perfect transaction! Plus, the dress was even cuter in person, and I couldn't be happier!

11. Animefigurekit made 2 more pairs of nice MNF underpants for my girls - all of my girls wanted them.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

12. I bought a MSD top from animefigurekit- she is a great seller, I would definitely buy from her again :)

13. Participated in an eye trade with animefigurekit, it couldn't have been smoother. A+, would do business with again. Thank you! :aheartbea

14. I purchased some items from AnimeFigureKit and was very pleased with the transaction. Thank you for the great communication~ :3

15. I bought some shoes from animefigurekit for my new SD boy, and they came really fast and I love them! Great transaction! Thanks!

16. I bought a pair of volks shoes from animefigurekit. They are great :)I love them! very nice transaction!
      Thank you~~

17. Bought a wig from animefigurekit. She was wonderfully friendly and it shipped so fast! I can hardly believe it!! I am very satisfied with this purchase <3

18. I bought a pair of SD girl black boots from animefigurekit and they arrived quickly especially for international delivery, in excellent condition and packaging. Animefigurekit is such a lovely seller for her quick service and communication, great items and good prices! I wouldn't hesitate to order from her again!

Here is a picture of Cassie in her new boots:

[​IMG]

Thank you again animefigurekit!

19. I ordered several clothing items from animefigurekit's sales thread. Animefigurekit was quick to respond and shipped my items out right away. They arrived today and they are wonderful. Thanks very much!

20. I bought a pair of tight black pants from animefigurekit~! She was quick to respond to my pms and they arrived super quick and were well packed. They're of very nice quality and fit well!! Thank you very much!! :)