1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for :AnimeFigureKit - Emilie Jolie

Jan 10, 2007

1. Bought a pair of sd shoes that came perfectly packed and fast :) !!

Thanks =D

2. Great seller, Was very quick to answer my PMs and send my item out.

Would definitely buy from you again!

Thnaks for the eyes ^^^

3. Fantastic seller, sent out my item extremely quickly! A few days later(!!) I recieved the wig in great condition.
      Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction. I highly reccommend business with animefigurekit and would be delighted to buy from her again.

4. I got a pair of shoes from her. Very good exchange! Thank you very much.

5. pleasure to work with, highly recommend!!

6. Bought some doll shoes, they arrived fast and in good condition! A++

7. Bought a cell phone from her, very pleasant to do business with and speedy shipping. ^^

8. I bought an elfdoll from her and it came very fast! she ships fast and is very nice to deal with! would buy from her again!

9. I bought some lovely, very well made pants from Emilie. She was wonderful to deal with, and shipped the pants very quickly. Very recommended seller! ^_^

10. Thanks again for great service even for a tiny dollie item like an eraser cigarette. Communication great and speedy delivery! And thank you too for another perfect transaction :)

11. I bought some eyes from Emilie, The transaction was wonderful. Comunication was great and shiped fast and packaged wonderfuly.

12. I bought two shirts from AnimeFigureKit and she was great to deal with. She shipped quickly and was super fast with communication as well. I'd love to buy from her again. :)

13. I did a split with AnimeFigureKit for a MNF Ruth. She paid so quickly, we had great contact, and she was the best sort of partner one could want. I recommend her and would definitely deal with her again.

14. I bought a fullset Dollzone Hid from animefigurekit. Super fast communication, unbelievably friendly, and was just an overall awesome person to deal with. animefigurekit also sent Hid in his original Dollzone box (those pillows are really swanky! XD), and it was a very pleasant surprise to see! XD

Just... it was a really good transaction, and I totally wouldn't hesitate to do business with animefigurekit in the future! ^^ Thank you!

(And animefigurekit is a Ju-ken fan. Extra awesome points for that~ :D)

15. I adopted her Unoa Sist faceplate from Emilie, and greatly appreciated that her friend also made her a headback which fits perfectly. :)

Shipped fast, packaging was perfect, and again a pleasure to do business with. Definately a recommended seller, will do business with he again. :aheartbea

16. I bought a watch from AnimeFigureKit and it arrived super fast and in perfect condition. She was very easy to communicate with and the transaction was smooth.

Thanks so much!

17. I bought a pair of awsome eyes from Emile...fast shipping, and just as described!
      Thanks AFK!

:)

18. purchased glasses and a parasol from AnimeFigureKit items arrived quickly and in mint condition very satisfied with transaction!! thank you!

19. Bought a 1/4 scale toy machine gun from AnimeFigureKit. It arrived safely and quickly. Thanks!!

20. I bought a pair Dollmore high heel shoes and of Volks boots from AnimeFigureKit. She is so sweet and helpful in answering all my questions about them. She sent them out very quickly and they arrived perfectly in bubble wrap and packing peanuts! I would definitely recommend her. Thanks again!