1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for :AnimeFigureKit - Emilie Jolie

Jan 10, 2007

1. I tried to buy some items from AnimeFigureKit, but due to circumstances outside either of our control (the post office wouldn't offer the shipping option I wanted, only one that took months longer and cost a lot more), the transaction didn't work out. She was very friendly, helpful and honest, and quickly refunded the money I had sent. She dealt with a difficult situation very well and very efficiently, and I would reccommend her. Thanks Emilie :)

2. Î bought a lingerie set from animefigurekit ^^ It was a perfect tansaction! Fast shipping and friendly communication!
      Animefigurekit is a great person to deal with

3. I bought a wig from animefigurekit. It arrived quickly, and was well packaged. It was a perfect transaction, and she was a dream to communicate with. I would definitely purchase from her again!

4. I bought a Wintercoat for my boy and it was a pleasure to deal with animefigurekit!!! The contact was perfect, she mail the item fast and well packed. Thanks again!!!

5. I bought a wig from AnimeFigureKit... the wig was absolutely beautiful and the transaction was as easy and quick as it gets! I would buy from her again :) Thank you!

6. I just received a wig from animefigurekit great communication and shipped right after i paid! A+

It's SOO cute by the way I'm gonna post pics of it in the gallery!

7. Bought a silver MSD wig; price very reasonable, and it arrived in good condition! <3

8. I had a great trade with Emilie, and highly recommend doing buisiness with her! thanks for the wonderful mir and the extras! wendy

9. Recieved a tan Soo head from her. It arrived quick and was packed nicely. She was very understanding and helpful so this was a perfect transaction.

10. I did a trade with AnimeFigureKit and everything went wonderful! I perfect transaction all around!

11. animefigurekit bought a dollzone body from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

12. I bought a MNF head from AnimeFigureKit, the price was very good, she shipped it packed very well it arrived in great condition, the head is exactly what I was expecting from her photos and she kept great communication.
      Great seller, I would defiantly buy from her again.

13. I bought a wig from AnimeFigureKit, and the transaction went smoothly all around. Thumbs up ^^

14. Sold a body to AnimeFigureKit. Probably the fastest transaction I've ever been part of, and she was amazing through the whole thing.

15. :)Purchased a mnf body and transaction was perfect. Body arrived in minty condition! Thanks so much and I highly recommend seller!

16. AnimeFigurekit purchased a mnf sleeping Mmiyu from me and she was sweet throughout the whole transaction and kept in good communication ! She also let me know when the head arrived ! :D Thanks for the smooth transaction ! :D

17. Lovely buyer, kept in good touch throughout the sale and let me know the Soulkid body arrived safely.

All-round nice person to deal with, thanks for another smooth transaction Emilie!

18. I just sold a body to Animefigurekit and the transaction went perfectly. Payment was super-fast, communications were prompt and friendly. I recommend Animefigurekit highly!

19. Bought a Chiwoo head from AnimeFigureKit. I couldn't ask for more from a seller, even took extra pictures of the head I was purchasing. Then was shipped very fast and in excellent condition! Thanks so much again! :)

20. I Just Recieved My Little Msd Panties From Emilie ..her Mom Made Them And Their Perfect..im Doing A Split With Animefigurekit Too And Its Comming Soon...yay..love Her..shes An Angel