1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Animethemed

Mar 3, 2011

1. I bought a Withdoll Priscilla from Animethemed. She sent her quickly after receiving the payment and the doll arrived very well packaged. The messaging was quick and polite. I'd definitely buy from her again!

2. I bought a Dollmore Alexia on a short layaway from Animethemed. Really excellent communication with me. I would certainly buy from her again. Thanks again!

3. I sold a Souldoll Junia-Animal to animethemed on a short layaway, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly! Communication was prompt and friendly, she paid exactly when she said she would (a day early, actually) and was understanding of a small delay I had in shipping. Thank you so much! I hope you love Junia!

4. I bought a Iplehouse CDS PG Stella in a nYID body from Animethemed. Was one of the most pleasant and hassle free transactions. A sweet friendly seller, nice to deal with, great communication. Worked with me and shipped very fast. Packaged her extremely well and carefully so she arrived sale and sound. Was even nice enough to label parts so it would easier to put together. She even added a wig and a beautiful outfit as a gift. The doll's face is more beautiful than shown in the pictures and I couldn't be happier. I would not hesitate to deal with her again and would highly recommend her. Wish all transactions would go as smoothly as this one has gone.

Thank you so much

5. Animethemed made a purchase from me recently! Quick payment & great communication! Thanks again. :)

6. I bought Iplehouse Claude head from Animethemed and it was amazing deal. The communication was very fast and friendly, she shipped the head promptly and added very nice gifts. It was a pleasure to trade with Animethemed and I could just recommended her ♥

7. I purchased Animethemed's body. he was beautifully packaged and arrived quickly and safely with an outfit ready to go!
      Quick to answer communication Animethemed was a pleasure to work with.
      :celebrate:cheer:dance

8. Positive Feedback
      I purchased a Fairyland F60 Celine head from Animethemed. Communication was great and she was willing to work with me on a delayed shipping schedule since I was traveling for several weeks. The head was packaged exceptionally well and arrived safely and with a few extras. Very wonderful experience, definitely recommend.

9. I purchased a Peaks Woods Goldie head from animethemed. I love the head so much and am so happy with the transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller.

10. Animethemed purchased an Ante head from me. She was quick to pay, great communication and was just all around wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much <3

11. Bought a Light Limner Letisha head from her and she's beautiful!!! I'm so happy to have her even though she ruined my doll plans haha....

12. Animethemed bought outfit set from me and it was great transaction, thank you so much!

13. Purchased a Dollshe David Kuncci (28M fashion sized) and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Animethemed was quick to communicate, quick to ship, and a pleasure to speak with. She was ready and willing to answer all my questions, and volunteered abundant details about her experience with the doll itself. When he arrived, he was packaged neatly and carefully, and just as stunning as described. This is obviously a seller who cares, and I would certainly recommend them in the future.

Thank you for a harmonious transaction ~ !

14. I sold Animethemed a FL Marcia head with a faceup, we did a small 2 part layaway.
      They were very easy to work with, and had great communication throughout the process.

Thanks again!

15. Animethemed purchased a doll from me and the transaction wen't great! Quick payment and good communication throughout. Thank you!

16. I've had a wonderful transaction with Animethemed. Payment was made super fast, she was super communicative and she also let me know once the package arrived and shared photos with me:D. Thank you so much!